35. Do or die, but never give up

Start from the beginning

She wrote the same in a paper and stick them on the board and looked at it deeply and started writing the capital first.

UK is in war zone? that means, the prime minister is under danger.. WTF..

MP of Maharashtra, What does MP
Of Maharashtra do with their?  Political Rivalry? 

Block buster? Means Mass? Suicidal movie?  What doesn't it mean?

She thought for a while rotating the Rubics to get a clear idea about things, she wrote the letter again in her knowledge 

Mass suicidal in tamilnadu? Where the event is taking place... Shittt this is highly dangerous.. 

OG is here? OG?  Original gangster?  Shit Ajay Gupta is also in ooty, he is involved in this

She took the other paper with had the next lines, 

You interview my problem if possible,
I will look the movie,
U Know safety is my priority now,
Make sure Mamu knows all this. 

He want me to interview Mahesh choudary and he will look after the suicidal attack as uk prime minister is his priority now and I need to inform babaaa.. Yes... "

She ran to sitesh room, he was staying with them since Karan is not in Mumbai.  She knocked and looked around, smi and sitesh opened the door, they looked at her with a smile but the tension was visible in her eyes. 

She entered the room and showed the notes to sitesh, who looked at her shocked. He was not aware of all this, now he understood y Karan took the on duty suddenly. 

Sitesh " This is shit, one mistake, we will lose many lives. What are we supposed to do now "

Teju " baba, for now, I will interview the Mahesh choudary and try to pull words from his mouth and make sure he fall in our trap, Karan will handle things there and he wants your team to handle Ajay Gupta "

sitesh " Ajay Gupta.. Did he said about his location "

Teju " no mamu, I told him I will reply him tonight, we need to follow this pattern. He will check the drive and I will upload the note there. "

Sitesh " okay, tell him, I will come to ooty tomorrow and if possible make , give a clue about the location "

She nodded, she called aakash and gave him the idea of doing a one on one interview with Mahesh tomorrow pretense to the occasion happening , he agreed immediately and asked her to get ready for the interview. She knows he will somehow make the MP agree to it and tried framing the sentence in their pattern for Karan to understand. 

.....................................................................

Karan logged in their drive by 1 in midnight and there was doc updated in the recent time 1 hour ago. 

He opened and saw,

"The Eagle is ready to fly,
The OG will be destroyed soon,
Landmines are important , 
Sharing is caring..

The parrot is ready to talk,
Blah blah to get roll tomorrow, 
See the actions in light,
My love , No die, but doo it"

Karan pov :

So mamu is coming to ooty, landmines? What's the relation to it? Landmines are burried and are called danger zone, needed to know the location while walking, sharing is caring? That's means.. Yes yes.. They want me to give clue about Ajay gupta location. That's right !You r intelligent baby..

Parrot is ready to talk?  So teju is going to interview him tomorrow and it's going to be live?  That's great. She know to interrogate. 

No die but do it?! My mishhhhh.. Yes Bby, I will come back to you safely!