Graveyard

"Whoosh"

"Thud"

Opening my eyes with an abrupt landing on a hard wooden floor. I look up and see an ugly rat looking man, who I know to be Peter Pettigrew. Is holding is hand out to help me up. "Eww" I mutter, helping myself up while looking around the room. It looked like a dingy old shed. Looking out the little window I see some graves and Harry and Cedric walking around. "Follow me. Don't say a word. Keep your hood up and put this on. Now" Peter demands, handing me a small metal face mask. I pull the mask towards my face pulling the string over my ears. The mask just covering my nose and mouth. As Peter starts walking out the door, he picks up something wrapped up in a small blanket. I quickly pull my hood over my head and follow a few steps behind, with my head down. 

Harry lets out a scream the second he sees us walk towards the big cauldron. A fire lights up underneath as If we were about to brew something. Harry still clutching his head in pain. "Get back to the cup." I hear Harry yell. And Cedric doesn't listen. "Who are you? What do you want." He stands up for Harry, pointing his wand towards Peter. "Kill the spare" A familiar voice speaks. Peter turns around to look at me. My shocked expression confuses him. "Avada Kedavra!" I speak in a male voice so not recognized. My wand doesn't shoot out any trace of green light. I realise it hasn't worked cause I didn't want to kill Cedric. A loud groan comes from Peter then those same words.

 "Avada Kedavra!" 

"No Cedric," Harry screams. I try to scream but nothing comes out, I'm too shocked to react. My face getting wet from the tears now escaping my eyes. Cedric flips over from the force of the curse, landing motionless on the ground. Peter forces Harry up to a statue as the statue forces him in place. I run over to Cedric's lifeless body. "Nooo why didn't you listen to me." I blubber. "Do it! Now!" The disheveled voice of the Dark Lord speaks. Peter unravels the blanket, allowing the little Voldy to figure splash into the bubbling cauldron. 

"Bone of the father. Unwillingly given" Peter says, bringing some bones over from the grave marked Tom Riddle, to the cauldron with his wand. "Flesh of the servant. Willingly sacrificed" He begins putting away the wand to pull out a knife, holding it up over his head. He slices down and cuts his right hand off, letting it fall into the cauldron. "And blood of the enemy." He growls, as he walks over to Harry. "Forcably taken" he speaks before slicing harrys forearm. Harry screams in pain as Peter brings the knife over the the cauldron, alowing harrys blood to drip into the mixture. "The Dark Lord shall rise again." He speaks. Harry letting out anpother scream. The cauldron begins to bubble and as it sets on fire, Peter grabs my arm and drags me back to the little hut. 

I grunt and turn around as a full body, silmey figure materliises from the cauldorn. The black cloak that he was wrapped in forms as a cloack around is discusting body. Harry still scraemin in the background. But my vision is on the Dark Lord. "My wand, Wwormtail." He speaks, walking over to us after admiring himself. Peter pulls out the dark lords wand, bowing while handing it to him. "Hold out your arm." "Thank, you master." Peter pleads. "The other arm, Wormtail." The dark lord demands. Peer looking shocked, holds out his left arm. The dark lord points his wand to his forearm summoning his Deatheaters, which allows the Drark Mark to be put inyto the sky. 

"Welocme my friends." The dark lord speaks once all his followers had aperated around him. "Thirteen years its been, and yet here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself dissapointed. Not one of you tried to find me." He continues. "Crabbe! Macnair! Goyle! Not even you.. Lucius." He growls pulling each of the deatheaters masks off. "My Lord, had i detected any sign, a whisper of your whearabouts." My father begs, sinking onto his knees. I roll my eyes, at the sight of my father pleading. "There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers." The dark lord replies. " I assure you, my lord, i have never renounced the old ways. The face i have been obligated to present each day since your absence. That is my true mask." Father now standing up and removing his hood, allowing his full head to be revealed. 

"I returned." Peter puts up his hand. "Out of fear, not loyalty. Still, you have proven yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail." The dark lord speaks, heading over to peter petting him like a creep, before getting out his wand and waves his wand over peters missing hand, giving him a new metal replacement. Although as soon as I see the dark lord walk over to Cedrics body, I leap foward. Unfortunatly im stoppped by my father. "Such a handsome boy." The dark lord speaks, just before i know my father would have growled me. "Don't touch him." Harry yells. 

"Harry, I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. Yeah I'd introduce you, but word has it your almost as famous these days. The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend harry. Shall I reveal what happened that night 13 years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers. Yes I shall." Voldy speaks, before walking over to us so we can hear his story. 

"It was love. You see, when dear, sweet Lilly Potter gave her life for her only son, she provided the ultimite protection. I could not touch him. It was old magic. Something I should have foreseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed. I can touch you..... now!" He swiftly moves towards harry touching his forehead right where his scar lays. Eww what a pedophile, I think to my self as he sarts to scream whle harry's screaming also. "Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do, eh harry? Pick up your wand potter." He demands releasing harry from the statues grasp. "I said, pick it up! Get up! Get up!" Harry scrambles for his wand. "Youve been taught who to duel, i presume. Yes? First, we bow to each other. "Come on, npw harry. The niceties must be observed. Dumbledore wouldnt want you to forget your manners, would he?" Harry doesnt listen so voldy forces him to bow with is wand. "That's better, and now." He whooshes towds harry, knocking him over. He then casts crucio on harry, causing him to shake with pain on the ground. By the looks of it harry seems like harry was trying to resist it. "Atta boy harry. your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy muggle mother." voldy teases. "Expelli.." Harry tries to reteliate. But alas voldemort deflects it sending harry flying. He wandetrs over to harry and speaks to him, which i cant hear. 

"Get up" he demands forcing harry to stand. "Dont you turn your back on me, harry potter! I want you to look at me when i kill you! I want to see the light leave your eyes." Voldy yells as harry runs behind a grave to hide. "Have it your way" Harry says as he picks up the courage to emerge and face voldy. 

"Expeliarmus"

"Avada Kedarva"

I don't need to tell you who cast which spell, but the red light and green light collide. My eyes fixed on the fight. "Do nothing, he's mine to finish" Voldy roars as one of the deatheaters moves to help him. "He's mine" he yells again as my father raises his wand. We have to step back as a misty sphere appears around them still in mid duel. After a few moments harry breaks concentration of the spell and jumps over to cderics body, using Accio on the cup, he and cedric Instantly teleporting away. 

"Nooooooo" Voldy yells.