Back to the Malfoy Manor

July 6th

Alex's Birthday

As soon as I woke up in the morning I put on my Sweater from Mrs. Weasley over a pair of black jeans and head down to the hospital wing to see Ron. When I get there I see the twins, Percy and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. "Asteria dear, thank you for saving our Ron," Mrs. Weasley runs over pulling me into a big warm hug. I stiffen up and start breathing heavily. "Mum she doesn't like hugs," George yells from behind her. "Oh sorry dear, are you okay," She says pulling away from me placing a hand on my shoulder. I give a smile and a little nod as I get my breathing back to a normal pace. "I love that you're wearing the sweater it looks good on you," Mrs. Weasley tells me with a loving smile. "Thank you for making it for me, I really do love it, its soo warm and cozy," "Now worries dear, Fred and George couldn't stop talking about you and you're little friends, I had to do something nice for you three," she says smiling again, as she lightly grabs my hand and pulls me towards Ron's bed. 

He's sitting up wide awake now. "Hey Ron how are you feeling," I ask him softly. "I'm doing great now, thanks for bringing me here?" He replies with a smile, then coming closer to whisper, "Did you have wings when you carried me here last night?." I turn and look around at everyone around Ron's bedside. "You're welcome, you don't have to whisper that. I'm a Metamorphagus like my aunt and I can change my hair colour and some physical aspects about myself, wanna see," I reply with a smirk. "Yeah" He replies happily. I concentrate and close my eyes as I picture myself with ginger hair like the Weasleys and I sprout my wings. "Wicked" I hear the twins mutter as they start touching my wings. "Bloody hell Asteria that's amazing," Ron says with an admiring tone. "Thanks," I reply as I turn myself back to normal. "By the way Ron did you beat that chess game by yourself." I ask him with an amazed tone. "Yeah with the help of Harry and Hermione of course, but I called out all the moves." He tells me, "That's amazing, I wish I had the chance to play with a scale like that." I say in a saddened tone, looking down at my feet. "You play wizard chess too," Ron asks, "Yeah I've beaten your brothers a few times actually," I say turning to grin at the twins. "They are easy to beat, I'm the best, you'll have to challenge me sometime." Ron demands. "Its on little Weasley, It's on." I tell him, as I hold out my hand for a handshake. He takes my hand and shakes it back also grinning.

I stay in the hospital wing with Ron and the twins, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley left shortly after our conversation when Madam Pomfrey told them he would be fine to leave in a few hours, I instructed her we will stay here with him until he gets to leave. The three of us walk Ron back into the Gryffindor common room, "Do you wana come in and hang out for a while before breakfast Asteria." George asks me with a smile and slightly red cheeks. "I can't I'm sorry, I have to go meet Alex and Atticus to give Alex his birthday present. "Okay talk later then," the twins reply in unison, as I wave goodbye and walk down to the Slytherin common room. 

As I get into the girls dormitory I'm glad neither of the girls are here. I grab the Denim jacket I bought for Alex and grab my drawing journal and magically place all my hand-drawn pictures onto the jacket. I place the Gryffindor logo on the front right side with the words "Bravery, Chivalry, Daring" embroidered underneath, on the other side I placed a Nimbus 2000 and a Quaffle next to it. Then on the back was my biggest drawing, it was a silhouette of the three of us walking through the castle with the words Mischief Managed embroidered underneath and a pawprint at the end. I was very proud of these drawings and this jacket as I turned it around admiring my work of art. I hope my friend will like it. 

I walk into the Great Hall and see my friends, I hand Alex the jacket and his eyes light up. "Thank you so much, Asteria." Alex beams. I walk over to the Slytherin table to eat breakfast, which was amazing because I had a lot of different things. After breakfast Draco nudges me, "I'm going to give your friend a birthday present, since he got me one." "Okay Draco but please be nice," I tell him with a scowl. I watch as Draco gets up and walks up behind Alex, placing his hand on his shoulder. I don't hear what's being said but it seems to go well, Draco hands Alex the present and walks away before he opens it. Looking around the Great Hall on his way back to our table. "What did you get him," I tease him by poking at his side. "Stop it, or ill do the same to you." He retorts back. "You better not or I'll tell everyone how much you really love apples," I demand back with a mischievous grin. "Oh we know," Blaise says as he sits down next to me and I let out a little laugh, as Draco slumps into his seat and scowls.