Snowball Fight

After the last time getting in trouble for being with my friends in Hogsmeade I decide to stay with Draco and his friends this time. We spend the first bit of the day looking in shops then we decide to go see what the Shrieking shack.

"Ohh look whos here" Draco whispers to me as we get closer. "Don't start trouble Draco" I whisper back, but it's to late. "Well, well, look who's here." Draco begins, Crabbe, Theo and I by his side. "You two shopping for your new dream home?" He berates. I notice Alex and Atticus turn to see what's happening, from down the path. "Bit grand for you, isn't it Weasel-Bee? Don't your family sleep in.. one room?" He teases, making me slightly mad. "Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron perks up. "Ooh, not very friendly." Draco frowns. "Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasel-Bee how to respect his superiors. Hermione lets out a laughs and stands between Draco and Ron. "I hope you don't mean yourself!" "How DARE you talk to me! You filthy little Mudblood!" Draco speaks in his growling voice. Then he gets hit in the face by a snowball, Which appeared out of nowhere. 

The boys look around all confused. "Who is there?!" Draco's shouts. I smile, more snowballs began to materialize out of thin air, launching towards Draco one after another. In a matter of seconds, Theo's hat was yanked down over his face, obscuring his vision. Then, who by now I realizes the mysterious snowball thrower is Harry under his invisibility cloak. Suddenly Crabbe's pants are pulled down. I scrunch my face up at the horrific sight. Theos scarf gets grabbed and he is spun around. Everyone including me begins to laugh. Draco not happy about this situation shares a look with me, as if to say why aren't you being attacked. 

The scene took an even more absurd twist as Harry drags Draco by his feet towards Atti and Alex, who are closer to the Shrieking shack. "What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?" Ron jokes, receiving another round of laughter from the group. My brother now looking scared and disoriented, attempts to regain his composure. In his haste to escape the embarrassment, Draco gets up and runs towards us and pushes the boys down to be the first to get away. I hastily follow Draco laughing all he way. Theo and Crabbe following us yelling to wait up for them.

Draco rushes into The Three Broomsticks, sighing as he opens the door. "Asteria get us some Butter beers, now!" Draco demands. "You think I'm made of money, Draco" I tell him, still slightly annoyed at how he talked to my friends. "Please, we have just been pelted with snowballs, and now were cold" Theo says in his pleading voice, getting up in my face, looking at me with his puppy-dog eyes. Blimey he knows I cant ignore that look. "Fine" I sigh, making my way to the bar as the boys smile and go find a seat. I bring the boys their Butter beers so they can warm up and I sit in silence watching them chug down their drinks. 

We all slump back to the Slytherin common room to relax and chill, joining Pansy and Blaze on the couches. Discussing what we plan on doing for the holidays.

***

Draco goes home for the whole Christmas holidays and I stay at school because I'm not welcome back. I mostly hang out with the twins and Cedric as we chill in each others common rooms having laughs, pulling pranks and helping the twins with potions. I was the only Slytherin that stayed a school so I had the whole common room to myself so I had plenty of time to go over my thoughts in silence about everything that's happened so far.

Apparently Father was furious I didn't come home for the holidays according to Draco. But I didn't care, I had the most fun I have had here with Fred, George and Cedric, as I didn't see Atticus or Alex at all.