Dobby's Rogue Bludger

I woke up in the morning with the chatter of some Gryffindor students rushing off to class. Once my eyes opened wider I realised I was still laying on George's chest, his arm now around my waist. I smile and feel a slight warmth across my cheeks. I let out a yawn, which wakes up George and once he realises the position he's in so he whisks his arm away from my waist and clears his throat and he looks down to cover his blushes. I look up to see Fred grinning from ear to ear. "Blimey, just tell her you like her man! Its obvious she likes you too." Fred blurts out. George and I both share a glance and blush even more. "Um I have to get to class, but talk later, yeah?" I mutter while getting off the couch and straightening my robes. "Colovaria" I mutter as I rush out of the common room changing my hair colour to the slivery blonde.

I make my way to Transfiguration class and as I enter Draco looks up at me and motions for me to sit next to him but I shake my head and slump into a seat in the back. I lean back in the chair and focus on Professor McGonagall speaking. But my mind floats elsewhere thinking about none other than George Weasley. I knew he liked me but I don't think he knew I felt the same way until Fred blurted it out. Now what's going to happen. I start thinking about all the things I like about him, his bright orange hair wrapping soo cutely around his defined face, his warming hazel eyes that melts my soul, his sense of humor and more than most his super gentle caring side. I then get a whiff of his sent on my robes as I reach up and tuck  my hair behind my ears. Gunpowder, Licorice and Freshly mown grass. 

I'm snapped out of my George daydream by Hermionie asking a question. "Professor.. I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets.." The whole class became silent, all thinking the events that unfolded last night. I shook my head trying not to think about it again. "Very well. You all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Three of the founders co-existed quite harmoniously. One did not. Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed that magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, pure-bloods. Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. According to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as the Chamber of Secrets. Shortly before departing, he sealed it until that time when his own true heir returned to the school. The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber of Secrets and unleash the horror within, and by so doing, purge the school of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic.""Muggle-borns." Hermione spoke softly. "Yes. Naturally, the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found." "Professor, what exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?" Hermione asks again. "The Chamber is said to be home to something that only the heir of Slytherin alone can control. It is said to be home... to a monster." All the students look at each other in a worried and scared way.

Well that was certainly an interesting lesson, I knew about the chamber of course but I didn't expect Professor McGonagall to tell the class about it, I think to myself as I'm walking to the Room of Requirement to relax before my first Quidditch game. As I sit down on the couch and pull out my potent potions book, I hear a loud. 'CRACK'. Which makes me jump, "Sorry to scare you Mistress, but Dobby has another idea." "Good work Dobby tell me." I say after a big sigh. "Well Dobby thought we could spell a bludger to attack and follow Harry Potter throughout the Quidditch game." Dobby mutters. I think for a moment before speaking. "That might be a good idea Dobby, but I don't think I will be able to spell the bludger up in the air." "That's all taken care of. Dobby has already magically tampered with the bludger, I just need to snap my fingers during the match and the bludger will follow him." Dobby tells me in a pleased way. "Brilliant Dobby." I tell him, as he bows and apperates away.