30

"I love you my angel—"

"Yeah yeah Todd we get it." Bella practically gagged as her best friend's fiancé was almost in tears as he wished his beautiful bride a goodbye.

"Bella!" Lacey shoved her friend out of the doorway. "I love you my snoogley—" Bella only groaned again. The champagne might've went right to her head.

While the rehearsal dinner was fun and all, her and the rest of the girls were ready for more champagne and that chocolate fondue fountain Lacey had promised..

Once her friend shut the door sighing, Isabella only shook her head.

"I didn't realize Todd was so.."
"Romantic? Sweet? Perfect?"

"....yeah.."

"Oh my god Bella when you fall in love one day you'll get it. It's magical.."

"...I think I'd rather get kidnapped again.."

"You are the worst.." Lacey shook her head, blinking back tears as she thought what tomorrow would bring.
"Oh lace don't cry—"
"Tomorrow is suppose to be the happiest day of my life.."

"It will be! I promise everything is going to—"

"—-be perfect?" Lacey raised an eyebrow, carefully wiping her tears away. "My best friend is taking off yet again and this time I don't know when I'll ever see her again.."

"..I'm sorry."
"You don't need to be.. I just want to go drink champagne until it comes out of our noses and eat our weight in chocolate covered strawberries.."

"The first one sounds absolutely painful.. but come on! I saw the waiters wheeling in the chocolate fountain while you were sucking your fiancé's face off.."

...

Isabella was in heaven, smiling as she got back to her room. She was a little drunk and sure things were kind of bittersweet but she was finally free again.

Tonight was the first night without her father keeping her under lock and key, the first night without Jacey since this other nightmare began.

She would get one last farewell with her best friend and others she had known since childhood before heading out on a new adventure. With her brother. It honestly sounded like the best thing they had happened in awhile.

Being tipsy she however didn't forget she needed a shower and to wash all her make up off. Plus.. she kind of wanted some alone time. She literally hadn't gotten any for months. At least not the kind she needed.

After lathering up and rinsing off in the shower. She moisturized her skin, slipping into something she hadn't dare to slip into because she didn't even want to hear Jacey's comments.

She giggled in the bathroom, laughing at her self as she pulled her hair tie out and let down her loosely curled hair.

Her make up was still on but she would take it off in a minute. She wanted to grab another glass of champagne and just enjoy herself. She wanted to look sexy and feel sexy. This was practically a mini vacation after the hell she'd been going through. Shrugging on her little black satin robe and she left the bathroom and popped open the small bottle of champagne from the mini bar. She was pouring the bubbly beverage when there was a bang. Jumping she nearly gave herself a heart attack. She looked over and saw that it was just the door to her private balcony smacking against the wall.