27

*mature themes*

"No way.." Bree's voice was the first to catch Zed's attention as he came down stairs. He raised an eyebrow watching as Wyatt snatched the paper from their chef in disbelief. "What the fuck? She just got home and her fathers just using her already.."

The end of Wyatt's sentence caused Zed's head to snap up. Suddenly he was next to his friends snatching the paper. On the front page of the Seabrook Gazette was none other than Kevin Jacey Jr and Izzy.

"Kevin Jacey Sr and wife Sheila Jacey are beyond excited to announce their son has finally proposed to the love of his life!" Zed scoffed, before a sinister chuckle fell from his lips. He couldn't believe the audacity of the Jaceys and Salvatore. "Their wedding will be this fall.." Zed trailed off as he stared at the details of the soon to be nuptials. He shook his head, tossing the paper back to Wyatt.

"I guess that's why we haven't heard much of Salvatore, he's obviously busy.. Whatever at least she's someone else's problem now." As their leader shrugged, Bree only crossed her arms and gave him a stern look.

"What?"

"Her fathers obviously punishing her for running off and getting taken in the first place! Don't you feel guilty ? Or I don't know just a little bad for everything you did to her ?"

"Maybe little heiresses should learn to stay in their fucking castles.." Zed sneered, "and I didn't take her! I didn't want her! All I wanted was her to go back where she fucking came from.. She wasn't your friend, she was a hostage. This was a negotiation and now it's over."

Bonzo came only the kitchen noticing the tension between his best friend and his girlfriend.

"..Uh what's going on?"

"You know Zed, I never thought you'd turn out exactly like your dad but obviously I was wrong." Bree brushed past the guys in the kitchen. They could serve their own damn breakfast.

Wyatt and Bonzo looked at one another before turning back to their leader. They knew better than to speak up now. They look see the anger in Zed's eyes and the way he clenched his jaw.
He was livid.

"What are you two looking at? Hurry the fuck up, we leave in twenty."

.....

Bella suffered through yet another awkward dinner. Sometimes she thought maybe they were getting somewhere and then Jacey would completely ruin it with a single sentence.

It's how she always remembered him though, he was boring and thought woman should kiss his feet for being in their presence.

That's why she was surprised he actually waited a week before doing what he did tonight.

Isabella gasped as her back met the wall of the hallway, Jacey at first didn't seem as intimidating as he was when she was younger since they were now the same height but as he forced himself into her space she felt small all over again.

"I was thinking.. Maybe tonight we could spend some more time together?" His hand cupped her cheek, the guards didn't bother to follow them into the hallway and she knew that he must've planned this. Ordered them to give them space for his advances.

"Uh.. I.." Stuttering she flushed as she scrambled for words. A way to let him down easy but she could see that her disinterest in his attempt to get her alone wasn't rubbing him the right way.

"Isabella.. I'm really trying here.." He tsked, his fingers squeezing around her jaw a little tighter. Making her think of someone else. "Don't you think I've been patient enough?"