10

Bella was ready as soon as Zed came through her door the next morning. His eyes eyeing her clothes and hair with approval.

"S-sorry this okay?" Why the fuck is she asking his permission! She mentally slapped herself. Come one get it together Buchanan.

"Perfect.." Zed purred, his eyes filled with mischief as he walked towards her. Bella gulped.

"You slept okay last night?" She nodded, true to his word he sent her to her room without touching her at all.

"You didn't touch yourself did you?" Zed taunted, but he wanted to know. Twirling her hair in his fingers.

"N-no." ..That was the last thing she needed was him to walk in on her and catch her in the act. She was starting to understand what he wanted. What he liked.

"Good girl." Bella squeaked as he lifted her up, sandwiching her between him and the wall. His fingers dipped in her shorts past her panties and teased her folds.

Zed watched in awe as her cheeks became pink and breathing increased just from his fingers coating in her arousal.

"Not yet .." Bella whined in frustration as he yanked his hand out of her shorts. Again bringing his fingers to his mouth, sucking her juices from them.

"So fucking good.." He put her back on her feet in a daze and she looked up at him in confusion.

"Trust me Izzy." She didn't.. or did she? She was dying for him to touch her again.
This game of his was giving her mental whiplash.

"Now come on, everyone's downstairs."

Willa and Bree grinned as they saw Bella but they noticed she seemed a little different. Zed got in a chair and looked at her expectantly.

The girl paled..

Technically yes, these people were his friends. Part of his gang but they had been kind to her and tried to make her feel safe here.

Now Zed wanted to parade her around in front of them as his fucking toy...

"Izzy.." He warned before she rolled her eyes, the action of course did not go unnoticed by Zed.

His friends looked at their leader skeptically as he pulled the smaller girl on his lap.

At least he wasn't making her straddle him this time.. Bella thought.

"... So how have you guys been up there?" Bonzo looked at Zed absolutely perplexed at what his best friend was up too.

"Just smitten, aren't we?" He taunted and Bella gaped at him in realization. He was trying to get me riled up on purpose!

"Yeah, he's been very needy apparently since I can't come downstairs.." Bella shrugged as if her answer was innocent.

"You broke the rules, it was a punishment." Zed sassed back, his blood was flowing thinking of what he was going to do to her once he got her back to his room.

"Wyatt was with me, I wasn't running away." Bella pouted, stabbing a piece of fruit of her plate.

"He's not responsible for you, I am." Zed his voice took on a edge of annoyance.