9

The next morning..

Bella moaned as the food past her lips. Fuck it was so good.

Zed had ordered her breakfast from a restaurant. Omelettes, French toast and bacon. While Bree was a fantastic cook and all, nothing beat having brunch foods delivered. It was literally her favorite.

"You like?" Zed chuckled, using his thumb to wipe a drop of syrup off her chin. Bella held her breath as she watched him suck the syrup from his finger. Her thought immediately thinking back to last night when he tasted her without hesitation.

"It's really good." Flushing she cleared her throat as she gave herself away yet again.

She had finished pretty much all her food as Zed pushed the plates to the side. He grabbed her hips and just like that she was straddling him. Her eyes looking into his with apprehension.. and a little bit of something else.

"You know.. Things can be a lot easier for you here.." Zed whispered his large hand gently palming her cheek to hold their contact.

Bella gulped, he was just in his boxers still and he had tugged one of his soft t-shirts and her panties back on her last night at some point.

His skin was so soft under her fingertips, such a contrast to how hard his muscles looked. Tattoos covered his body, quite literally making him look like a piece of art with his tan skin.

"If.. I—I do things with you?"

"Not exactly... I need you to listen, to know you'll listen..." Her stomach flipped at his words but still they confused her. He had said it a couple times but listen to what? To him?

"I need to know you'll be a good girl for me Izzy.." He elaborated, his voice sounded like he was taunting her though. Yet again, as he said those words..

Fuck.

Her fingers dug a little into his skin, a poor attempt to stop her from clinching her thighs around him.. Or from grinding herself down on what was beneath the soft cotton of his boxers.

Zed bit his lip, staring into her hooded eyes. She really was a hot thing to look at..

Taking a breath to center himself he rolled them over wanting her to feel his weight.

He was in control..

"You see it's all really easy.. If you listen and your good.." He pressed his mouth to her neck, trailing kisses to her ear. "You get rewarded..."

"I—if I'm bad?" It came out barely above a whisper, her eyes filled with heat matching his.

"Then I have to punish you.. and I don't think you'll like it."

"...why are you.. why?" Bella struggled as she squirmed under his gaze. His hand caged around her wrists showing her how strong he was.

"...because I really don't want to have to kill you.." The honest answer shook her to her core and yet did little to make her want him less.
"... It's my job to protect you and keep you in line."  Zed explained tightening his grip as he held her hands above her head.

"So your going to do as I say right?" She nodded, almost hypnotized by his gentle voice and hooded eyes.

"And when you do eventually make it back to daddy.. If you utter a single word to him about me.. About my fingers or my mouth and where they've been..." Bella sucked in a sharp breath, he knelt over her. The hand he had been using to hold his weight on top of her was now at her throat, her wrists still locked above her head.