2

Bella sighed, looking in the mirror only to frown as she saw her sad reflection staring right back at her. It had been three days.

Three days since she was taken, three days and her father probably still had no idea she wasn't still back in Italy. She fastened the towel around her body before taking a deep breath. She was trying to stay positive, trying to remind herself that at least she was still alive. However in reality this was looking like a really bleak situation.

So far they had been really nice... nice as you can be to a prisoner I guess. She hadn't really left "her room". Which was technically Zed's..

He had an adjoining room off from his bathroom. It was really just one of the two master closets in his room. It was empty though, fit a full size bed and had no windows or other doors. Perfect room to lock someone away in.

Zed had made it clear he wasn't happy that she was here. Plus he was a criminal and obviously dangerous. She wasn't trying to test his temper anymore since it looked like she wasn't being rescued by her family anytime soon.

Bella finished her hair, pulled on a white camisole and black leggings before applying some mascara, luckily she had had packed some make up in her clutch that night before heading to the bar. If only she knew what would happened to her that night..

Bree, who cooked and helped take care of the house was nice enough to come in that first day Bella was here. She got her sizes and by the time she came out of the shower that first day there was a couple bags with the basics. Nothing too fancy, nothing too expensive but just enough to get her by and not have to sit in dirty, torn clothes.

It felt odd to feel so thankful and angry at the same time. She could've been killed and thrown in a ditch somewhere but luckily they felt the need to keep her, for now..

The twisting of a handle sucked her out of her thoughts. She jumped as the door was swung open revealing a very sweaty and also shirtless.. Zed. Her jaw slightly gaped at the amount of black ink and taunt muscles he was hiding.
"Fuck!" His eyes went wide, like he wasn't expecting her to be in his bathroom. He shook out the black t-shirt that was balled up in his hand seconds ago and hurriedly pulled it back over his head.

Bella watched as he yanked the shirt down, covering the various tattoos and tan skin. His hands grabbing at his emerald hair while his hard eyes fell on her. "Not use to having people in my room.. obviously." He muttered under his breath before taking a look around the bathroom. Bella always made sure to keep it neat, again surprising him.
"Sorry I'm finished up, all yours." She quickly excused herself. Grabbing her clutch and beelining back towards the door that led into her tiny space.
All she had was this room and access to the bathroom. Zed always made sure to lock it before leaving for the day. Bree brought her food up and other than that, nothing.

Sighing, she sat on the bed running her hands through her dark hair. She never thought herself as a weak person but in reality she wasn't sure how long she could be expected to stay in a closet..

"I'm going to go fucking crazy.." Bella fell back on the bed, blowing out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding in.

Unsure of how long she had been laying there she was surprised when her door creaked opened. Her freshly showered captor standing in the doorway, this time fully clothed.

Chocolate brown eyes stared back at her after he ran a hand through his damp dark green hair. Her brows furrowed as she took a little too long to admire his cheek bones. Yeah she would definitely go crazy in here.

"Look.. I don't know how long this is going to be a thing for.." Bella sat up as the older guy crossed his arms over his chest, annoyance was clear in his voice. "And I get that you don't have a choice in being here and I didn't exactly have a choice about it either but we have to make the best of it. Okay?"

Bella nodded, still not getting where the hell this guy was going with the conversation. She was starting to wonder if maybe he would just kill her to be done with it. Yikes.

"So how about we start with a tour.." Her eyes widened, meeting his in surprise. ".. I mean unless you want to stay in this shoe box—-"
"No!" Bella squeaked, shaking her head as her voice cracked. "Sorry—I mean a tour sounds great." She strained causing Zed to let out low chuckle.

"Alright so rooms are all on the third and second floor.." Zed started, his long legs carried him quickly and Bella willed herself to keep up. However three days inside the tiny room didn't exactly allow her the room to stretch. "Kitchen, dining room and game room are all on the main floor here.." He motioned as we walked past the dining room and into the kitchen. Bella averted her eyes away from the few pairs on her as she followed behind their leader.

"Ooo the pets out of her cage." A shorter guy with matching green hair cackled, causing the guys next to him to join in. "So does she know any tricks boss man?" Their faces and voices suddenly registered with the younger girl, making her sick to her stomach. They were the ones that took her.

She felt her feet begin to move, forcing herself a few steps back. Instantly she began mentally cursing at herself for leaving her room.
Fear wasn't something Bella had a lot of experience with, her last name was usually enough to strike fear in whoever came near her.
Yet here she was, surrounded by dozens of men her father and brother have royally fucked over time and time again..
Yeah she was definitely not going to survive in this house.

.....

Shorter than I wanted but .. wanted to give you an update and a cliffhanger haha
❤️❤️❤️