11

Bella whined as she was gently shaken awake. She rolled away and refused to open her eyes.

It was too early for this.

Zed chuckled as she buried her head into his pillows and curled up with a blanket. She was pretty adorable..

Shaking his head he tried to remind himself he needed to be down stairs soon.

"Come on Izzy.." He cooed, he rubbed her scalp with his fingers. Instead of opening her eyes she just moaned in pleasure and he bit down on lip.

His hand came down on her ass, just hard enough to remind her why her bottom was probably sore.

"Ow!" Sitting up Bella glared at him but the look he had on his face kept her quiet. Zed sighed, pulling her over to straddle his lap. Her body relaxing against his at the action.

"I'm sorry but we have to get up, I have to leave soon." Her eyes dropped, realizing what he meant. He had to lock her back up in her room.

Zed watched her nod and looked up at him. Fuck have her eyes always looked so—- Knock it off. Work. I have work to do.

"Want to take a shower with me?" He offered and for some reason she found herself accepting.

Except he didn't account for, how naked they both were about to be.. and how absolutely turned on she could get him.

His hands massaged her ass with soap, he wanted to make sure she was okay. There was a bit of a red welt where the leather had connected with her skin.

Bella whimpered as his large hands came up to give her breasts a squeeze. Her eyes fluttered open to see his hooded ones staring down at her.

Zed groaned as her small hand soaped his member up. He had meant for this to be a treat for her. He wanted to wash her hair and body, show her he could take care of her. That she needed to feel his comfort after a night like that.

However it turned into her chipping away at his resolve.

Bella gasped as Zed growled, effortlessly pulling her up against his body. Shivering as her back met the cold tile of the shower wall.

His rock hard cock was between them making her loose her mind. Fuck she wanted him. She wanted him so bad.

She groaned as he tightly wound his hand into her hair forcing her to tilt her chin up. His cock rubbing between them, coating part of his length and balls in the slick arousal currently coming from her pussy.

Her hooded lust filled eyes were almost enough for him to take her right there but he knew he couldn't. Not yet.

Control. He had to stay in Control.. He reminded himself.

"Zed." Her whimper had him grinding his hips into her, still refusing to slip his cock into her tight center.

"You want it so bad don't you Izzy?" Her face flushed as she nodded. God damn what was he doing to her?

"You haven't been a good girl.." He tsked, making her heart sink. She had never been kept on edged and teased repeatedly like this. It was driving her crazy. She let out a whine of frustration shoving at Zed's chest.

The teasing needed to stop, the hot steam and his cock teasing her pussy was too much.

"Always such a bad girl Izzy." He shook his head in disappointment and it fucked with her head a little more than he anticipated.

Her eyes watered and she trembled in his grip, His lips parted in shock as he watched her become upset.

Would he ever touch me again? It felt like I was never going to be good enough..