7

Sunshine was pouring through his windows a couple hours later and Zed couldn't help but grin as he stretched his sore muscles.

Another reminder of his activities before he thought back to his hostage situation. Finding out Bella was missing totally killed his after sex high last night. Then again it also opened up his eyes.

He realized he had been looking at this the wrong way.

Watching how easy it was to get her hot and bothered. Seeing her face as he sent her away without being touched. Denying her.

Fuck, it woke his dick up in a big way.

This last week he was livid he had to stay on the sidelines, babysitting the spoiled brat of a man he absolutely hated with every fiber of his being. While the others were out making his runs. Putting their neck on the line to do his job.

While he didn't totally agree with this plan his father had he figured it was time he make the best of it. He made his own plan to ensure Bella stayed in line and he knew he couldn't afford to lose track of her again. It was quite literally a matter of life or death if she ever escaped.

Apparently she liked games, like hide and seek.

Since she wanted to play games so damn bad, he decided to make his own little game.
He'd make her into his plaything.

Shirtless with his gray sweats hanging low on his hips he threw the bathroom door open. Not caring what he walked in on. This was his fucking place.

Bella jumped as the door slammed against the wall, she tightened the towel around her. Swallowing hard as her eyes met his. They again were dark, filled with heat and a promise that last night was not the end.

She wasn't sure if her insides were clenching with dread or anticipation..
Again it was probably both.

Bella quickly ripped her eyes away from his impressive set of abs and stuttered out an apology.

"S-sorry I—" Her breath caught in her throat as her chin was suddenly tilted up, chocolate brown eyes staring right through her.

"On your knees." Again his smirk was arrogant as he saw her look up at him in shock.

"I—you—w-what?"

"On your knees Princess .." Her lips pursed, knees shaking as he looked down at her expectedly.

"Tik tok.." Blushing wildly, she again swallowed the lump in her throat. Clutching her towel as she sunk to her knees in front of him.

"Mmm.." Licking his cherry lips, he admired how good she looked knelt in front of him. Her cheeks flushed as she tried not to stare at his cock currently bulging against his sweats.

"Here's the thing Princess..." Threading his fingers in her hair, he tilted her head until their eyes locked once again. 

"I think we should play a little game... You like those don't you?"

Her skin felt hot and her thighs practically clenching at his words. Fuck what was wrong with her?!

"Don't worry.. I would never touch you without your permission or force you to do anything you don't want to do.."  Her eyes widened as he cooed sweetly but with an edge of authority to his voice. More embarrassment flooded her body as she looked up at him from her position.