Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Christmas season was here once again in Lima, Ohio

Christmas season was here once again in Lima, Ohio. The Glee club was determined to make this year better than the last and that started by decorating the Christmas tree. Mr. Shue had gotten one as a gift and the Glee kids all worked together to decorate it.

As they did the group couldn't help but sing All I Want For Christmas. Once they finished all they had left was the star on top. Usually Finn put it on but he had a new idea.

"Clara, why don't you do it?"

The brown haired girl looked at her brother confused but when the Glee kids began to cheer for her to do it she smiled.

"Fine, but I need a ladder because there is no way I can reach that." Clara laughed

Mike and Zach both had the same idea and nodded. They both picked Clara up and put her on their shoulders. Clara then put the star on top. She smiled and then almost fell off but Sam caught her.

"T-thanks."

The two gave each other an awkward smile and when the bell rang Clara walked with her brother to his locker. Rachel came up to them and handed her list to her boyfriend.

"Here's my list."

"I thought we agreed the "things did wrong this week" list was hurting more than helping." Finn said and Clara bit her tongue to keep her from making a comment.

"My Christmas list. I heard you were having a little trouble figuring out what to get me."

"Who told you? Kurt? Clara?" Finn asked looking at his sister.

"We thought it would help if you had some ideas." Clara shrugged. Finn read over the list and saw all of them were way too much.

"But I can't afford all this stuff."

"Oh, no, silly. I just put 15 things on the list, and you can pick out five. Look, in a few weeks, I'm going to find out if I'm a finalist for NYADA or not, and, well, I just...I'd really love to have a little Yuletide bauble as a good-luck charm for my audition."