Saturday Night Glee-ver

Two weeks had gone by since the accident and slowly everyone was healing

Two weeks had gone by since the accident and slowly everyone was healing. Quinn was going the physical therapy three times a week, Zach was just dealing with a broken leg, and Clara dealt with her broken arm. After the first week Clara was finally discharged from the hospital and spent the second week at home resting.

Sam, Phoebe, Blaine and Santana had been at Clara's side for most of the second week. In Saturday Clara and Sam were in her room watching a movie together. Clara felt bad since that's all she could really do. Her stomach and ribs were still sore so she couldn't walk around much. Technically she wasn't supposed to be going to school but she was going to go back that Monday. Sam had gone to school despite wanting to stay with his girlfriend.

Clara was getting anxious with how much school she was missing so she enlisted Blaine to go and get her homework because Sam wouldn't. He wanted her to rest and Clara was exempt from at least one week worth of school work. She was ahead of everyone anyways so she didn't miss much.

Sam knew Clara was getting restless with being stuck at home but he wanted her to heal. A part of him barely left her side because he was terrified of losing her again. Sam wasn't with her when the accident happened and he was scared of all the other things that could happen. Every day after school he would visit her at the hospital and stay until visiting hours were over. When she got home Sam came every evening. To some people, him constantly being there would annoy them but Clara didn't mind it. She enjoyed his company but felt bad she couldn't go out like they usually did.

As the movie finished Clara went to get up so Sam did the same.

"What are you doing?" Clara asked

"I was going to grab a water."

"I can get it"  Sam offered

"Sam, I can get a water bottle."