The Rocky Horror Glee Show

"So what are you gonna be for Halloween this year?" Sam asked Clara as they walked into the choir room

"So what are you gonna be for Halloween this year?" Sam asked Clara as they walked into the choir room. The two had gone on a few dates since that Friday night at breadsticks two weeks ago. Clara knew she was falling for Sam Evans but what she didn't know was Sam had fallen much harder.

"Me, Santana, and Brit were thinking of being the dinamos from Mamma Mia"

"that sound cool" Sam smiled

"I could use a Bill if you would wanna be him?"  Clara offered and Sam eagerly nodded. After their date they weren't very sure where they stood together. Sam wanted to be official but Clara wasn't sure if she was ready for that yet.

"Great news, guys. I've had a little inspiration.
This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson.
It's a musical."

"Please, be Grease" Clara whispered but loud enough Sam could hear

"You would obviously be Sandy" he whispered back

"I actually always preferred Rizzo."

"Then I could be your Kenickie. I have gotten hit by a car door before."

"How did that happen?"

"That's a story for another date."

"Rocky Horror!"

"I've never seen it." Finn said and Clara rolled her eyes

"Yeah, because when I got you to sit down and watch it with me and Kurt you got freaked out in the first 10 minutes" She said making everyone laugh and Finn giving her a glare which She chuckled at.

"Mr. Shue."

"Yep?"

"While I admire your choice of the groundbreaking 70s musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?"