Special Edition

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Clara Hudson had to admit she was happy for once

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Clara Hudson had to admit she was happy for once. Sure, she missed Kurt a lot and wished he didn't have to leave but she understood why he needed to do it. Clara and Zach were on good terms and Clara was really happy with Sam.
The couple held hands as they walked down the hall and couldn't stop smiling.

"So what exactly is sectionals?" Sam asked. He had never joined a Glee club before so he didn't know how it worked. He was embarrassed that he didn't know much which was why he actually did some research. Or at least as much as he could without falling asleep.

"It's like a battle of the bands. We go up against two other Glee clubs from other schools and whoever wins moves up. We then have Regionals and whoever wins that goes to the final round which is nationals." Clara explained

"Ok, that makes a lot more sense than what I found online."

"It can be confusing but don't worry I'll walk you through it."

"So this is your second sectionals right?"

"Yeah, we won last year but it was insane. Quinn was pregnant and Finn thought the kid was his but it turned out to be Pucks. He found out and then quit leaving us by ourselves. We got our set list taken and had to come up with a new one in the span of twenty minutes. Luckily Finn came back and we won."

"Woah, that does sound crazy."

"It was, but it made us into a family."

"A crazy one." Sam chuckled

"Well, you're the one who joined our crazy family."

"No regrets."

"You say that now."

Clara knew the Glee club had their differences but at the end of the day they were family. She just hoped they didn't scare Sam off before he could realize that.

Duets जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें