Furt

Clarissa had to admit she was getting tired of the bullying

Clarissa had to admit she was getting tired of the bullying. When she was with Sam or Finn he wouldn't do anything but if she was alone or with Kurt was when he would. It was usually just stupid remarks or a slushee to the face. Clara didn't say anything though because he was doing it less to Kurt and more to her. If that was the way to make sure Kurt was ok then so be it.

Clara stood at her locker and felt someone hug her from behind making her jump. Sam saw that and quickly let go.

"Woah, you ok?" He asked

"Yeah, sorry you just scared me."

"This past week you've been more jumpy. What's going on?"

Sam did notice Clara being quieter than usual. She didn't talk as much in Glee and every time a locker shut she jumped. Clara might not have believed the Karofsky situation was getting to her but it was. She wasn't eating as much and her anxiety was through the roof.

"Nothing, just school is all." Clara lied

"Ok? If you want to talk you know I'm here."

"I know." Clara nodded and gave him a kiss.

Just then Kurt came running over and she saw her mom along with Burt behind him.

"What's going on?"

"They asked me to find you so we can go to Finn."

"Oh, ok. I'll see you later Sam." Clara said and he nodded. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and the Hudson-Hummel family found Finn at his locker.

"What's going on? Is this one of those interventions, 'cause-" Finn asked as Kurt, Clara, Carol Burt walked up to him

"If it is, it's for both of us. They bombarded us
and forced us to bring them to you." Clara said