Born This Way

Clarissa was practically exploding with sunshine as she walked down the halls of McKinley

Clarissa was practically exploding with sunshine as she walked down the halls of McKinley. Today marked her and Sam's six month anniversary. Sam had been struggling the past few weeks to help pay for their house. If they didn't get enough money by the end of the month they would be kicked out.

Clara tried to help as much as she could but Sam declined her offers. He said her helping him babysit and letting him rant at times was more than enough. Clara knew the boys were in the locker room which gave her the perfect opportunity to give Finn his lunch he left at home along with the chance to see her boyfriend.

The brown haired girl was used to the guys and they were pretty used to her. Finn had already changed into his regular clothes and was packing up when she walked in. The first one to notice her was Mike.

"Is that for me?" He asked seeing the bag.

"Nope, Finnocence over here forgot his lunch." Clara said making him roll his eyes.

"Actually that's yours. I packed it this morning and forgot to give it to you." He replied showing his lunch.

"Thank you, also you left this." Clara said and handed him his Math book. She found it hidden in the fridge.

"Now that was on purpose."

Sam then walked over to his locker and Clara couldn't help but look at his abbs. Sam was shirtless and Clara tried her best not to stare. She couldn't help it though, he was hot.

"You like what you see." Mike chuckled making Clara throw an apple at him that she had in her lunch bag. Mike caught it though and took a bite.

Sam heard Mike's comment and turned his head to see his girlfriend.

"Hey, Clarissa." Sam smiled

"Wait? He gets to call you that but not me?" Mike said pretending to be offended.

"He doesn't do it mockingly unlike you Michael."