Comeback

Clara Hudson woke up to the sound of her brother screaming Happy Birthday at the top of his lungs

Clara Hudson woke up to the sound of her brother screaming Happy Birthday at the top of his lungs. Clara knew it was coming since he did this every year at exactly 7:43. That was the time she was born and when Finn Hudson officially became an older brother.

"Morning to you too." Clara said sitting up. She looked at her clock and saw he was right on time.

"Mom is going to make us chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast but first I wanted to give you your gift, well part one of two." He said and gave her small velvet box. Inside was a bracelet that had ClANN engraved on it making her smile. Finn always was a good gift giver, At least for Clara.

"I figured since me and Kurt are Furt we could be Clann. I got one for myself too" Finn said and showed his.

"Finnocence, I think this is the best gift you've ever given me." Clara said and hugged her brother.

"Well, you are 16 now. Figured I would get you something nice."

"I love it- wait? Part one? You don't need to get me anything else."

"Trust me, you'll love it."

Finn then sat next to her and looked up at her celling.

"It's crazy that I've been your brother for 16 years. It feels like yesterday I held you."

"You don't even remember that."

"I do! At least the part where you cried."

"Well that is what baby's do."

Finn looked around at his sister's room. He remembered how when he was nine Clara secretly painted her room. But she couldn't reach the top so she asked Finn for his help. Luckily the two were pretty good painters, well Clara was and walked her brother through the process.