Britney/Britney

"Ok, so this guy is so into you

"Ok, so this guy is so into you. Ask him out" Blaine said as him and Clara got coffee. They sat in their usual spot in the coffee house and did their weekly gossip before school.

Clara and Blaine had been friends since they were nine. They met in dance class and Clara was too shy to talk to him so Blaine spoke to her. They quickly became friends and since have stayed close even though they go to different schools. Blaine was there for her during the break up and the two spent multiple days just watching movies and eating ice cream.

"I don't know. He's sweet and all but I don't want to move to fast"

"Clara, Zach is in California. You have a right to move forward with your life."

"I know, and I will. I just want to make sure I put me first."

"That's totally fair. Don't be in a relationship until you're happy with yourself."

"How wise"

"I can be" Blaine smiled

"So, how's the warblers?"

"Good, they do miss having you around"

"You know I've been busy with Glee and the extra jobs"

"Yeah, your still my best friend though"

"And you are mine"

"How has your anxiety been? I know you started new meds."

"They are ok, they just help my anxiety get under control but sometimes I have panic attacks. I haven't had one since school started which is a miracle."

"That's amazing. Remember don't overwork yourself."

"I won't" Clara reassured