Choke

That Monday morning Clara was on a mission

That Monday morning Clara was on a mission. It was Sam's birthday and she had planned a few surprises. Sam being him wasn't wanting her to do anything crazy but Clara wanted to spoil him. She put confetti in his locker and in his gym locker was a new box of twenty different flavored chapsticks. He had a weird obsession for them that Clara thought was cute.

Sam was with the guys in the locker room changing and he saw Zach was hiding behind his locker.

"Hey, you alright?" Sam asked startling him. He saw Zach quickly throw something in his locker and then turned to Sam.

"Yeah, just tired." He lied. His eyes were wide and Sam saw he didn't have a wrinkle under them. The blonde just gave him a nod and opened his locker. He was greeted to a small confetti blast and couldn't help but laugh.

"Happy birthday man" Finn chuckled see his face covered with confetti

"Thanks" he replied and saw a gift inside. He saw it was a box of chapstick making him smile.

"God, I love my girl friend."

"Ten bucks that they get married before they turn  twenty one." Mike said

"Twenty it's at nineteen." Blaine added

"Guys, chill. Clara doesn't want to think about marriage until after college." Sam said

"But you want to marry her, don't you?" Puck asked giving him a playful nudge.

"Of course I do, she's my soulmate."

"You are probably the most healthiest relationship in the Glee club."

"Honestly I have my money on you two before any one us."

"Hey! Me and Rachel are going to get married!" Finn defended

"I'll believe it when I see it." Artie said