Prom-asaurus

Prom Season was back and Clara was cloud 9 that week

Prom Season was back and Clara was cloud 9 that week. Sam told Clara he wanted to do the Promposal this year since Clara did it last year. She agreed and was looking forward to what he had in store. Clara and Phoebe were walking down the hall together discussing Prom plans. Phoebe was going to go solo but was going to meet up with Clara and Sam before the Prom for dinner. Clara and Sam didn't want any of their friends to be left out so the whole Glee club was going to meet at breadsticks.

"So has Sam asked you to Prom yet?" Phoebe asked

"No, but I know he's planning something because I always see him trying to conspire with the Glee guys secretly. He really would not make a good spy."

"He's going to pull some romantic Tangled floating lanterns thing isn't he?"

"You are obsessed with Tangled, you do realize that."

"It's my favorite Disney movie for a reason." She shrugged

"Oh! You should stop by after school so you can try on your dress." Clara said. She and Kurt were working together to make Phoebe a dress because she couldn't find any she actually liked. So she told the two what she wanted and they came up with the perfect compromise.

"You know I can pay you two. Seriously you have put so much work into it."

"Don't even think about it. It's fun and payment will be seeing you loving it."

Phoebe looked over and saw Zach making her wave. He saw her and waved back. He came over to the two and smiled.

"Morning you two."

"Did you see the Promposal ideas I sent you?" Clara asked

"Yes, and I also got fifty from Phoebe. You do realize I don't have the money to get a white horse and buy a knight costume."