New York

I am sorry in advance

The next couple of weeks had been weird to say the least

The next couple of weeks had been weird to say the least. Sam had been acting off and Clara couldn't understand why. He tried to seem like he was fine but Clara knew there was something he wasn't telling her. The Glee club also became civil with Sue when they helped her plan her sister's funeral. Things have been calm but now with Nationals everyone was on high alert.

Clara was excited about going to New York. All the movies made it seem like a dream and to some extent it lived up to it. The Glee club sat together in Times Square looking around. Sam held Clara in a hug and she kissed his cheek.

"You alright?"

"Yeah" Sam nodded

He wasn't trying to act differently it was just he was trying to find the right way to tell Clara the truth. His dad got a job in Kentucky and the family was going to move there. They were moving two weeks after nationals. Sam found out shortly after the funeral and was trying to figure out when and how to tell his girlfriend. He didn't want to do it during nationals so he was going to wait till after.

Sam didn't want to break up with Clara. That was the last thing he wanted. But he also didn't want to be an anchor. He wanted her to be happy and if they continued their relationship he knew she wouldn't be. Long distance was an option but it wasn't one he would enjoy. It would just end up hurting the couple more.

Sam knew Clara would want to stay together and desperately wanted to as well. But he knew she wouldn't be completely happy is they stayed together.

"A year and a half ago the New Directions were nothing but a group of six misfits stumbling their way... through a horrific rendition of "Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat." Now here we are at the top of the show choir heap. Nationals!" Kurt squealed happily making Clara smile

"I want to hit up Central Park, get my frolic on."

"I want to throw stuff off the Brooklyn Bridge."