Disguise

Lloyd was thinking of Kai. His big brother, the one who was missing. Lloyd is willing to do anything not to loose the most stable source of parental affection in his life and he is willing to put up with Hiccup so that it doesn't happen.

Lloyd still apologises to Borg though after he speed walks away from Hiccup. "Don't worry young Garmadon you already warned me they were rather blunt people. I prefer bluntness over ableism any day. Besides the young Hiccup is quite a talented mind!" Borg whispers back happily. Lloyd frowns at this. "Kai is way better," He said. "It's not about who is better, but complimenting them on their individual talents," Borg told Lloyd with a sympathetic smile. "You will find the red ninja," he assures Lloyd. He knew Lloyd was close with the red ninja and knew how much Lloyd cared in general about his friends.

They enter the warehouse and Borg turns to them. "Your dragons can stay here while I show you upstairs so we can get Hiccup looking more like his brother. There should even be a shipment of fish arriving soon," Borg said. The warehouse was giant and had plenty of room for all of the dragons to walk around comfortably and the room was high enough they could fly around a little if they wanted to stretch their wings. The dragons seem okay with this and get themselves settled, but Tooth-less follows them making a sad sound.

Hiccup scratches his friend's chin. "Is it okay if Tooth-less comes with us? He doesn't like being far from me in unknown places," Hiccup said. Borg and Lloyd exchange a glance with each other.

"Well... alright, but do make sure he doesn't destroy anything," Borg said and they all pile into the elevator. Ember joins in flying along after them and landing comfortably in Borg lap much to the inventors delight. With Tooth-less it was a tight fit but they managed to make it work. The Vikings were in amazement as they watched through the glass walls as they got higher and higher, level after level.

Lloyd however was texting the ninja.

Water Warrior: We're all here Lloyd do you have Hiccup?

Green Bean: Sadly along with the dragons and their riders >:(

Motormouth: WHAT?! LLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountain of Cake: Way too many exclamations babe, but he is right Lloyd. This was already going to be hard to pull off with Hiccup and not knowing stuff. Manageable but hard. The dragons plus their riders? Impossible.

Zane: I must agree with Pebble. I could easily hack into the palaces data base and give them jobs as inside eyes, but I do not know how we could handle the dragons care. Not to mention the twins are an unknown chaos factor that cannot be accounted for.

Green Bean: I know but we were on a time crunch and Stoic refused to let Hiccup come without them!

Water Warrior: look all of you keep calm. I'll make sure they play their parts and Kai will be back safe and sound in no time.

Mountain of Cake: I swear I don't care if he's perfectly healthy or on deaths doorstop when we find him. When we get him back I am cutting off his hair gel supply for three months! And no sex for him either, lots of cuddles, kisses, and coddling, but no sex.

Motormouth: HEY! Why are we getting punished for Kai being stupid?

Zane: sweethearts we are on the chat with Nya and Lloyd.

Water Warrior: The walls on the bounty are just wood boys. Why do you think me and Lloyd bought each other noise canceling headphones? We've heard worse.

Zane/Mountain of Cake: JAY YOU SAID YOU SOUND PROOFED THE WALLS!!!!!

Okay Nya was just pulling their legs to lighten the mood. Jay did make their room on the bounty sound proof, but still even before that Kai had gotten him and Nya the headphones when the four started dating. Big brother modesty and all that.