Into The City

Hiccup was both nervous and excited as the trucks self drives themselves out of the cave and they went of a road made of a dark material Pixel said was cement.

Oh yeah Pixel is also in the trucks and was answering any and all questions the Vikings had with the patience of a saint.

"While we travel to our new destination can you all please drink these cups of tea in their entirety? It is a mystic tea that will allow you to understand Ninjagian." Pixel explains as the dashboard opens up to reveal three steaming cups of tea.

Hiccup trusts Pixel and the ninja have shown them some of Wu's mystic teas so Hiccup took one. "This isn't going to make us glow for hours right?" Astrid asks remembering her experience with the mystic tea. "Will it make me float?" Snot-lout asks remembering his much more positive experience.

"It will only make you be able to understand Ninjagian. When people speak it you will hear it as viking and when you speak viking Ninjagians will hear it as Ninjagian. Same will be said for any other languages and just these cups have effects that will last for the next seven months. Your friends in the other truck are being served it now," Pixel explains.

Hiccup really doesn't want to be unable to understand what's going on and asking for translator the entire time so he drinks the cup of tea until it's all gone.

He waits a few moments before he looks to his teammates and shrugs. "Don't feel any different," he said and the others trust him so they drink the tea as well.

Hiccup looked out the window as they were going closer and closer to.... Hey where are they going.

"Hey Pixel? Where are we going?" Hiccup asks the nice computer lady.

"We are going to New Ninjago City. The most populated part of Ninjago with an estimated population of over 37,732,000 people," Pixel reveals to all of their shocks.

"Do numbers actually get that big?" Snot-lout whispers looking at the other with him whom were just as silent shocked and quiet.

Hiccup swallows thickly and decides to just ask a different question.

"Why is it called New Ninjgo City? What happened to the old one?" He asks.

"I was irreversibly damaged in the Final Battle between good and evil. There were no casualties but rebuilding needed to be done, but like many people throughout history when they are pushed down they rebuild to become better. Now New Ninjago City is a technological Capitol of Ninjago where my father Cyrus Borg created me," Pixel explains the last part very proudly.

"Final Battle?" Astrid asks and Hiccup pipes up. "Kai told me about that. Said Lloyd beat up some powerful evil dragon Jerk that turned people into evil zombies. Apparently him and Lloyd were the only ones who were spared before Lloyd used a special power to fix everyone and everything," Hiccup said.

Astrid and Snot-lout gave him questioning looks.

"Yeah I know Kai definitely left out a lot of details, but when I asked for more he was super annoying and wouldn't tell me. Honestly I thought he was making it up to one up the time i fought the red death," Hiccup said.

"It was very much a real event that the ninja helped to win though Kai was fuzzy on the details because while it was a historical event. The events that happened in it that left Kai with trauma over his perceived failures and the battle that took place a year later due to the events of the final battle," Pixel explains.

"What failure?" Astrid asks. Pixel pulls up a image on the windshield of Nya, but a little younger wearing a red dress and had short hair that only reached her shoulders and was too short to put into a pony tail lacking her beauty mark.