8.10 Hope

Hank Pym was moving around items in his new basement lab. Cassie was coming over later with Lily and he wanted things to be put away into storage before they got there. Hank looked at all the equipment in the lab. He thought back on his life and the great things he'd done. He thought about both the things he had lost and the amazing things that he had gained.

Pym walked by his computer and bent down to pick up a box. He then heard an odd beep come from the computer. He looked over at it. The radar screen was acting up. He went over and examined the device. 

He then looked at the screen. His expression changed instantly. He stumbled and fell back in his chair. Looking at it, he was shocked and then beamed a wide smile. The screen detected a small dot. 

Hank: Shit!

Hank: Shit!

It was Y/N! They had found him! best of all, the screen showed his exact coordinates. Hank looked at it, astonished. He then began moving his boxes back around, unloading his equipment. He quickly grabbed his phone. He needed to tell Yelena about this.

Y/N L/N woke up with a jolt. He felt incredibly sore and his head felt like it had hit something hard. He sat up and looked around. He recognized where he was. It was the quantum realm. He recognized the purple sky and orange rockwork he was laying on.

Looking to the side, Y/N noticed something else. It was Thanos. He was dead. The trip down must have been too much for his injured state. He had succumbed to the wound in his chest. The gauntlet on his hand was twisted and warped, looking like old scrap metal.

Y/N then looked up. He noticed something odd about the sky. Brilliant lights of different colors danced along the dark purple sky. He then realized what he was staring at. It was the remains of the infinity stones. They had been torn apart and reduced to atoms. Their remains scattered the skies.

Y/N then heard someone approaching. He turned and saw two figures walking towards him. One was wearing a mask with red eyes while the other was wearing an identical mask with yellow eyes. They soon took off their masks to reveal themselves. Y/N looked at them and recognized who they were. Janet and Hope van Dyne. They looked at him. There was something about the suit he was wearing that seemed familiar to them.

Y/N: Uh... hello.

Hope: Who are you and where did you come from?

Y/N looked at them. A grin soon spread across his face.

Y/N: I'm the Ant-Man. And do I have a story for you.

5 Years Later 

Y/N had told Janet and Hope his entire story. Everything from meeting Hank to his duel with Thanos. Eventually, the three had come up with a new solution on how to be rescued. Y/N's tracker on his suit was too weak for this size. However, by using the radiation emitted by the remains of the infinity stones, they could boost the signal.

The three had spent a while constructing a lab and radar tower to send the signal. Now, all they had to do was wait. That wait ended up lasting longer than they had suspected. In the meantime, Y/N told them stories about his family and gave them hope that they would be rescued and incorporated into the family as well.

One day, Y/N walked out to do some farming. He was picking a few native fruits when he noticed something odd. He heard something approaching from the sky. Looking up, he saw what appeared to be an advanced sled with thrusters and a glass dome near the cockpit.

The sled landed close by and one its doors opened up. Y/N approached the driver. He watched them step out. He recognized them as wearing a new version of the Stinger suit. He walked up to the driver with them approaching him and stopping just a few feet away. The driver stared at him for a moment. They then retracted their mask. Y/N sighed a sigh of relief and looked at them. It was Cassie. He smiled at her.

Y/N: Took you long enough

Cassie pulled out a tablet showing his radar beacon.

Cassie: Had to wait for the quantum fields to shift. 

The two looked and soon smiled at each other. They then ran towards one another and embraced in a tight hug. Both began to tear up after having not seen each other in so long.

Y/N: I'm so glad to see you again.

Cassie: Me too. Life's been crazy without you.

Y/N: I bet.

Cassie then looked over his shoulder. Y/N turned around and saw what she was staring at. Hope and Janet had come out to investigate the newcomer.

Y/N: Cassie, I would like you to meet the Wasps, Janet and Hope van Dyne. Ladies, this is my cousin, Cassie Lang.

Cassie waved shyly at them. Janet approached her before pulling her into a hug. Hope walked up and did the same. After a moment, they all separated. Y/N smiled wildly at his family. Cassie looked at him and smiled. She then motioned towards the sled.

Cassie: Come on. Let's go home. All of us. 

* * * * * * 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 * * * * * *

This is a song that I wanted to include, but wasn't sure where to put it.

You can consider it the end credits song of this series.

Thank you all so much for reading this story! It was a blast to write! I want to give a special thanks to those of you who read this while I was writing it and tuned in weekly if not daily to see what I was up to. I am amazed at the support I got for this story. When I started, I had no idea I would get this many views or followers. You all are wonderful people and I couldn't have done this without your support. I hope to see you all in the next one! In the meantime, remember to always look out for the little guy! Thanks!