1.1 Free Man

Date: August 16, 2011

Y/N L/N was standing in the middle of a large crowd wearing a prisoner uniform. He was surrounded by other inmates and facing a tall, muscular man right in front of him. He took a deep breath and nodded his head in approval. In response, he received a mean right hook to the face. He stumbled back as the other prisoner teased him.

Peachy: You like that? You like that? Come get you some now!

Y/N lunged towards the large man and grabbed his waist. The larger man easily tossed him off into the crowd. Y/N got back up and stood tall. He punched the man right above the heart. The man didn't respond at all. Y/N shook his fist in pain.

Y/N: Come on. You didn't even move. 

Peachy: Nah.

Y/N: Alright, but what if I come in on the left side, right? Just down here.

He pointed down towards the man's left side. When his opponent looked down, Y/N swung his fist and hit the man across the face. The larger man felt a trickle of blood on his lip. He wiped it away before looking at the 22 year old in front of him and smiling. 

Peach: I'm gonna miss you, Y/N.

Y/N: I'm gonna miss you too, Peachy. You guys got the weirdest goodbye rituals. 

Peachy: Yeah, say hi to your uncle for me.

Y/N: Will do man. 

The two clapped each other's hands and embraced in a bro hug. Y/N was soon taken away and changed into civilian clothes. He was led out of San Quentin Penitentiary towards the locked gate. The guard checked the young man's credentials and opened the gate for him to exit. Y/N walked through the gate and was met with a familiar face. 

Luis: Hey Y/N! 

Luis: Hey Y/N! 

Y/N waved his arms mimicking the familiar Hispanic and walked over to him. The man immediately noticed the scar above Y/N's eye.

Y/N: Hey Luis! 

Luis: Hey, what's up with your eye?

Y/N: Well, what do you think? A going-away present from Peachy.