7.8 The Truth Revealed

Ross sat in one of his newly constructed compounds to house both the Thunderbolts as well as his own personal items. He was sitting back in his chair, trying to find where the Avengers could possibly be. The UN was breathing down his neck to find them. But he wouldn't have to look far for long.

Ross heard something approaching the facility. He turned around and saw the quinjet fly in and land on the pavement outside. Captain Carter stepped out with her team. Ross pulled up a radio and spoke to his own men.

Ross: I want guards in position right now. Walker and Shostakov outside. Send Dreykov in with me. 

Peggy, Sam, Raz, and Vision walked out of the quinjet and onto the tarmac. They were soon accompanied by U.S. Agent and the Red Guardian who stood their ground against the four of them. 

Walker: This ends now, Carter.

Peggy: You need to stand down. Ross is lying. He's using you.

Alexei looked between the two of them, thinking and trying to understand what she meant by that.

Walker: Like I said. I'm a soldier. I follow orders.

Peggy: And I don't. I give them.

Walker pulled out his pistols and tried to shoot Carter. Peggy held up her shield and protected herself and Sam. Vision fired his energy beam at the two super soldiers. Alexei held up his shield and deflected it, causing it to hit a cargo crate. The crate erupted in an explosion and the two teams charged at each other. They began trading blows.

While everyone inside was distracted by the fight going on on the tarmac, they failed to notice the three Avengers who had snuck in through the roof. Natasha, Yelena, and Y/N jumped down onto the ground and engaged the soldiers. 

Natasha tased one with a widow bite and punched him to the ground. She jumped over him and wrapped her legs around another. She pulled his gun out of his hand while pulling him to the ground with her signature scissor move.

 She pulled his gun out of his hand while pulling him to the ground with her signature scissor move

Yelena fired widow bites at the men, causing them to fall back in pain. Some of them dropped their guns. She then punched them down. One soldier tried to aimed his rifle at her. She pulled a pistol out of her own pocket and shot his arm and then his leg, causing him to let go of the gun and fall down in pain.

Y/N jumped and punched down one of the guards. Another one tried to shoot him, but he shrank down, avoiding the bullets. The tiny man ran towards the soldier and jumped onto his vest. He grabbed the back of the vest and grew to normal size. He pulled the soldier over his shoulder and slammed him onto a nearby table. He then shrank back down and began to jump between the soldiers, punching them and sending them to the floor.

Belova turned around and saw a brute of a man approaching her. She ran up to him and jumped onto his shoulders. She began using her fists to try and bash him over the head. The brute walked over and slammed her down onto one of the tables. He grabbed her neck to hold her down.