1.9 Breaking into the Lab

The team was all downstairs in Pym's secret lab. They were going over the last details of their plan. Y/N was talking to the three other men while pointing to the building schematics.

Y/N: All right, just so we're clear, everyone here knows their role, right? Dave?

Dave: Wheels on the ground.

Y/N: Kurt?

Kurt: Eyes in the sky.

Y/N: Luis?

Luis: Oh, man, you know it. You know what? I get to wear a uniform. That's what's up.

Y/N: Luis.

Luis: I'm sorry. I'm good. I'm good. I'm just excited.

Hank: Oh my lord.

Luis: You know what? I was thinking of a tactic, like when I go undercover. Like a whistling. You know what I'm saying? To like, blend in.

Y/N: No. Don't whistle. No whistling. It's not the Andy Griffith Show. No whistling.

Luis: Okay, but what about like a creepy kind of whistle?

Y/N: Even worse. No whistling. 

The crew's van drove up and parked on the side street next to Pym Laboratories. Kurt got out and started placing cones to make it look like a work zone. He got back in the van and talked to the others.

Kurt: We're set.

Y/N sat in the back of the van wearing the Ant-Man suit. He was breathing steadily trying to calm his nerves. He then turned and looked at the other two in the front seat.

Y/N: Wish me luck.

Dave: You sure about this, man?

Y/N: Nope. Not really. But I've got this. I hope. 

Y/N slid open the van door. He closed the helmet and jumped out, shrinking down into the sewer grate below him. A swarm of ants began crawling into the grate, following their master. Kurt then got into the back of the van and opened up his laptop. He began hacking into the lab's systems.

Inside the laboratory, Luis was ushered through security and given his badge

Inside the laboratory, Luis was ushered through security and given his badge. He was wearing a security guard's uniform as he made his way to the pressure room. He was whistling "It's a Small World" while walking. 

The excited man reached the door and scanned his card against it. He walked inside and began making his way to the back of the room. He was stopped by another guard already in there. 

Guard: Hey. What are you doing?

Luis: Uh... Boss-man said to secure the area, so I'm securing it.