39: you forgot something

HA EUN'S POV

Today I woke up by myself. Yeah I know it's kinda shocking. My mom was also shocked and started checking me if I was sick or not.

She's so dramatic just like her daughter.

So right now, I'm getting ready for school. And yeah the most important thing is that Minhyun is coming here and we both will walk to school together. Hehehe

I went downstairs to have my breakfast. Dad was reading newspaper and mom was setting the dining table.

Yesterday, we celebrate my birthday well. Mom prepared my favourite dishes yesterday and gave me a beautiful dress as my birthday gift. Dad gifted me a pair of shoes and a huge teddy bear. It's so cute. And Yu jin gifted me a photo frame of us when we went to school trip. Jaemin gave me handbag. It was white in colour and its so pretty. And yeonjun, he gave me a pretty hair clip and a cute bracelet.

About Minhyun, you know it all.

"Good morning everyone!" I yelled.

"Good morning but why are you yelling?" Mom asked.

"Because I'm happy today!" I grinned.

Dad chuckled and said "that's great"

I nodded and sat down on my chair and started eating the sandwich.

Suddenly mom kept a lunch box on table and said "give this to Minhyun"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"You and that boy are so close, right?" My dad spoke in his serious tone.

Dad, he's my fucking boyfriend.

"Yeah" I replied.

"I hope he's only your friend. Be friends with him not more than that" he said making me cough.

"Why are you saying this all? My ha eun is all grown-up and she can do whatever she wants. Sweetie, you make him your husband. I don't have any problem" my mom smiled widely.

I didn't replied cause what I'm supposed to say? Yes mom?

"Why do you always pack food for him?" Dad asked.

"I'm sure he doesn't eat breakfast. So I just pack for him" she shrugged.

I smiled and continued to eat my breakfast untill the doorbell rang.

"Mom I have to go. Byeee" I said before taking that lunch box.

I stood up and ran outside not letting them see Minhyun. I held his hand and started walking away from my home.

"Oh where are you taking me??" He asked.

"Away from my home" I said and continued to drag him. When we were quite away from my home, I left his hand and started catching my breath.

"What's wrong? Why are you behaving like this? Are you okay" He asked.

"Yes I'm okay but my dad isn't" I replied.

"Why? What happened to him" he asked.

"I'll tell you later. Let's go to school first or we'll get late" I said and started walking.

"Hey wait for mee" he matched up my pace and interwind his hands with mine.

He knows how to make me feel butterflies.

"You forgot something" he stopped walking.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and asked "what is it?"

He pointed at his cheeks making me blush.

"Not here" I mumbled.

"I won't let you go unless you kiss me" he said crossing his arms.