33: getting shy, aren't we?

AUTHOR'S POV

Ha eun came out after taking shower and getting ready for school. Yesterday Minhyun and hyejin had dinner at ha eun's home. They had so much fun together.

She went downstairs after taking her bag and phone.

"Good morning dad" she said and her father also greeted her.

She then went into kitchen and saw her mother preparing breakfast.

"Good morning mom" she greeted her.

"Good morning my baby. Did you sleep well?" Her mother asked.

"Yess. I slept well" Ha eun replied positivity.

"Okay you can go and sit on the dining table. I'll bring breakfast soon" her mother said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After having breakfast, she left for the school. And after reaching to the school, she started walking towards her class and was about to enter but then saw Minhyun.

She saw him gazing out of the window, the only thing her mind can comprehend is how beautiful he is.

"Are you staring at me?" He says softly with a slight laugh as you admire him from the entrance of the class "Or are you looking out the window?"

She coughed after he caught her staring at him. She then went to her seat and settled down. Only Minhyun and Ha eun were in class. They both were early today.

"Ofc out of the window" she replied.

Minhyun laughed as they both know that it's a lie, he smiles and turns back to his book. She watch him as he begins to study from his book, as he concentrates she stare at his full lips without even realizing it.

She never noticed how his lips looked soft yet plump.. His full lashes making him look innocent like an angel.

She suddenly remembered the kiss they shared during the bonfire night.

She blushed thinking of that moment.

"I can't concentrate. I know I'm Irresistible but I'm trying to study, honey" Minhyun said.

Ha eun became speechless at the pet name he gave her. She looked away and suddenly she remembered something.

"Oh yeah..my mom told me to give you this" she gave him a box.

"What is this?" He asked taking the box.

"Actually my mom baked some cookies so she thought you might like it" she smiled.

"Oh- thank you. I love cookies as well as you" he mumbled the last part.

"Hmm? What?" Ha eun asked.

"Nothing...haha" Minhyun said.

HA EUN'S POV

"THIS LOVE IS MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC BUT I CAN'T-" Yu jin hit jaemin on his head as they entered the classroom.

"Yahh! Why did you hit me!?" Jaemin asked.

"My ears are going to bleed the way you're singing the song" Yu jin said rolling her eyes.

"Yeonjun, do I sound this bad? No right?" Jaemin asked yeonjun.

"She's right bro. Don't sing again" yeonjun said.

"You all are so mean" jaemin huffed.

"Like we care" yu jin rolled her eyes.

"You-"