20: Horror movie

MINHYUN'S POV

I was taking shower peacefully in my room, no.... not my room but ours. Ugh I have to share this room with those brats. Jaemin is okay but that yeonjun....I really don't like him. He always find ways to be with Ha eun and I don't like that. She looks good with me. Yeah we look good together.

Yeah I admit that I really like Ha eun and soon I'm gonna confess to her. Goshh....I'm shy.

So for now let's take shower and get ready.

(After sometime)

Okay now I'm done showing. Woah it's refreshing. Hehe.

I stepped out of bathroom only in towel wrapping around my waist. I stood infront of mirror and apply skincare products which I bought from home. Suddenly Jaemin and yeonjun walked in and put lots of snacks on bed.

"Hey Minhyun! What are you doing?" Jaemin asked.

"Can't you see?" I asked.

"You're so cold man" he said rolling his eyes.

"Wow Minhyun! Your abs...." Yeonjun's jaw dropped when he saw my abs.

I smirked and took out my clothes from my luggage and wore it after going inside the bathroom.

"So....where are we going?" I asked as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"We are going for bonfire tonight" yeonjun answered.

"Hm....okay" I said.

"What should we do for now?" Jaemin asked.

"Um...let's watch a movie. We also have so much snacks" yeonjun suggested.

"Okay.....let's invite cupcake and that annoying old woman" Jaemin said.

Here we go again. Bruh.....she's my cupcake not yours.

"Cupcake? Annoying old woman?" Yeonjun asked raising his eyebrows.

"Ha eun and Yu Jin" Jaemin said.

"Ohh..... cupcake must be Ha eun. Right?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah... she's so sweet" Jaemin said.

"I know right" yeonjun said.

"Anyways, Minhyun are you in?" Jaemin asked.

"Hmm" I said.

"Okay so, go and call them we're doing preparations" Jaemin said.

"Why me? And what kind of preparations?" I asked.

"Switching off the lights etc etc" yeonjun answered.

"God...I can't with you two" I said and went out of the room.

I knocked on their room and the door opened revealing Yu Jin. I looked behind her tried to find Ha eun but she interrupted me and said while smirking "looking for Ha eun?"

"N-no" shit....why did I stutter.

"Sure. Why are you here by the way?" She asked.

"Me, Jaemin and yeonjun are watching a movie, so you and ha eun wanna join?" I asked.

"Okay, we're coming. Wait for us" she said.

"Okay" I said and went inside my room.

"Are they coming?" Jaemin asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Okay" he replied.

After 2-3 minutes later our rooms door opened revealing Ha eun and Yu Jin. Gosh....Ha eun is looking so cute.

Ha eun is looking so cute

"Oh....Ha eun! You're looking so cute in this" that yeonjun said.

"Oh.....Thank you" Ha eun said while blushing.

"Okay so, everyone we are going to watch a horror movie, is that okay with y'all?" Jaemin asked.

Horror movie?? I'm scared of ghosts. God what should I do? I don't wanna embarrass myself infront of Ha eun.

"Minhyun is that okay with you?" Jaemin asked while smirking.

That brat....he knows that I'm scared of horror movies.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered.

"Okay, so three people will be seating on couch and 2 will be on floor" Jaemin said.

And I quickly held Ha eun's hand and sat down on couch with her.

"What are you doing?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sit with me" I said.

"O-okay" she stuttered.

Suddenly that yeonjun also came and sat beside her.

Ugh....

"Is that mean that I've to sit with this organism on floor?" Jaemin whined.

"Minhyun let me sit with Ha eun and you sit on floor with this organism" Jaemin said to me.

"Yah...no let them sit together. You sit with me" Yu Jin said and winked at me.

Yess! Thanks Yu Jin.

Then they both sat on the floor with blankets after turning off the lights. Yeah we also have blankets and me and Ha eun were sharing.

And I really didn't watched the movie cause I know if I watched it I'm gonna scream so hard.

Suddenly Ha eun held my arm. I looked at her and I guess she was scared.

"Are you scared?" I asked her.

"N-no I'm not scared" she said as she let go of my arm and sat straight but I pulled her closer to me by her shoulder. She looked at me in complete shock and said "W-what are y-you doing?"

"I'm pulling you closer to me" I said.

"W-why?" She stuttered and I mentally smirked after seeing my affect on her.

"I just want to" I replied and after that she didn't said anything just comfortably sat closer to me while watching the movie.
______________________________________

Thank you for reading. Stay safe and eat lots of delicious and healthy food. Please vote and comment. Take care yeoreobun❤️

Enjoyy

보라해💜

Okay bye byeee💃💃💃