25: Sort out

HA EUN'S POV

Here I am sitting in my classroom waiting for Yu Jin. She's late today. Yesterday I didn't get to tell Yu Jin about that incident but today I'm surely gonna tell her.

"Hey gurl!" Yu Jin said as she entered the class. I waved at her and she sat beside me.

"Why are you so early today?" She asked me.

"I'm early?" I asked.

"Yes, You are. Anyways I just remember that you wanted to tell me something yesterday. Do you want to tell me now?" She asked.

"Um...yes" I said.

"Okay so what is it?" She asked resting her face on her palm.

"Actually....do you remember the bonfire night?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I do" she replied.

"So that night....when you guys were enjoying I took Minhyun away from there because he was crying. When I asked him, He told me that he missed his mom. And the main thing is....." I took a deep breath.

"Hmm...main thing is?" She asked.

"H-he kissed me" I said while clasping my hands together.

"Huh? What?!?" She asked not believing.

"Yeah. I don't know how to react at that time so I ran away from there" I said.

"Oh my god. So that's why you're avoiding him these days" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"So, tell me one thing" she said.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Do you like him?" She asked and I choked on my sliva.

"W-what?" I asked while stuttering.

"Do you like him?" She repeated.

"Um... I don't k-know...I guess so?" I said.

"Does your heart flutters when he is close to you?" She asked.

"Um Yeah" I replied.

"Do you feel butterflies in your stomach when you see him?" She raised her left eyebrow.

"Yeah sometimes" I replied.

"Then gurl you like him" she said as she sat straight.

"I-I am not sure" I said while looking down playing with my fingers.

"It's okay, take your time. Do you want to talk to him?" She asked.

"I do, but I'm just....you know" I said nervously.

"Yeah I can understand. You're just nervous. Don't worry, try talk to him slowly slowly" she said.

"Okay, I understand" I said.

Soon Minhyun, yeonjun and Jaemin entered.

"WE GOT THAT BOOM BOOM, BOOM BOOM BOOM, BOOM BOOM, BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!" Jaemin sang loudly while jumping. And yeonjun was dancing beside him.

I laughed while watching them.

"You shit head!! Can't you shut your mouth?" Yu Jin said finding Jaemin annoying.

"You're just jealous of me that you can't sing like me, huh" Jaemin flipping his non existent hair.

Yu Jin rolled her eyes at him.

I saw Minhyun looking at me and after collecting all the courage I gave him a grin. He looked shocked but soon covered it with a big smile.

They sat on their seat which is behind us. And I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I looked behind and Minhyun was holding out a bottle of strawberry milk. I thanked him with a smile before taking the milk. I saw yeonjun looking at us but when I looked at him, he quickly looked away.