21: Kiss

MINHYUN'S POV

The movie ended peacefully cause I didn't watched it. All I was watching the whole time was Ha eun, she's just so gorgeous. I can watch her for hours.

"Goshh....that was great" Jaemin said as he stood up from the floor. And Ha eun quickly sat straight as she realised our position.

"Wait, you two were hugging each other the whole time?" Yeonjun asked as he was shocked.

"You were sitting with them whole time duh!" Yu Jin said in disbelief.

"I was sleeping. Hehe" yeonjun replied.

"It was just cold...so we hugged each other" I said while rubbing my neck beacuse of nervousness.

"Yeah yeah, sure" Jaemin said rolling his eyes.

"By the way, what time it is?" Ha eun asked trying to change the topic.

"It's.....5:30pm" Yu Jin said as she checked the time on her phone.

"What!? It's 5:30? Why didn't you tell me earlier? We have to get ready fast. m.s park told me that we're going for bone fire, so it will take sometime to reach there and we've to get ready before the clock hit 6" Jaemin said freaking out.

"Fuck! Ha eun let's go and get ready fast" Yu Jin said as she took Ha eun's wrist to go to their room.

"Ha eun, wear something warm. It'll be cold at night" I said.

"I'm also here!" Yu Jin said while nudging.

"Yeah yeah, you too" I said and they went outside.

We also got ready. I wore my clothes and did my hair. After sometime My phone suddenly ranged and I saw Ha eun was calling so without any hesitation i picked it up and said "hello!"

"Um...we are ready!" She said.

"Okay you two can come here... Jaemin is still doing his hair" I replied.

"Okay. We're coming!" She said as she cut the call.

After 1-2 minute our door opened revealing Ha eun and Yu Jin. Ha eun was looking beautiful as always. But wait! What the heck is she wearing? I told her to wear something warm. Winter is near and it's also cold outside.

"Yahh! What do you think you're wearing" I asked.

"I guess you don't have eyes. It's called clothes duh-" she replied sarcastically.

"Ugh....i already know but I told you to wear something warm. It's cold outside, and you! You're also not wearing anything warm" I said while pointing at Yu Jin also.

"Chill dude. Beside we didn't bring anything warm" Yu Jin replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"We forgot" she replied shrugging her shoulders.