13: New student

HA EUN'S POV

Next day, I was sleeping peacefully until my alarm rang. I sat, rubbed my eyes and went inside the bathroom and did my morning routine. After taking shower I wore my uniform and did Little bit of makeup and went to school.

I was going to my class suddenly Yu Jin came and locked her arm with mine and said "yoii!...... morning"

"Hey! Morning"

And then we both went to class and sat on our seats. After sometime Jaemin came and started walking towards us.

"Here" Jaemin said while smiling as he put strawberry milk infront of me.

"Oh- thank you" i said and was about to take it but suddenly Minhyun came out of nowhere, then he took the strawberry milk and drank it.

"Yahhh.....it was for her" Jaemin said almost shouting at him.

"Oh really, i didn't know....here you can have it" Minhyun slightly smirked and said while giving it to me.

"No you can have it" i said rolling my eyes.

"As you wish" he said while taking it and walking away.

"He's a jerk....hehe don't mind him, i will buy you later...." Jaemin said.

"No no it's ok" i replied.

"Teacher is here....go to your seat" Yu Jin said.

Then Jaemin went to his bench and sat down.

"Okay students so today we have a new student i hope you all will take care of him" ms. park said.

"Him?" Yujin said.

"What" i said looking at her.

"him....omg it's a boy....i hope he will be handsome" Yu Jin whispered in my ear.

"I hope so too" i replied.

Then the new student entered the classroom.

"Omg he's handsome"

"Gosh! He's so handsome but he can never beat Minhyun"

"I want him to sit with me..."

"He's so cute"

Etc etc.....

Well to be honest he's really handsome...⊙.☉

"Oh gosh, Ha eun just look at him....he's freaking awesome" Yu Jin said.

"I know right" i replied.

"Okay okay stop everyone.....so please introduce yourself" ms park said to him.

"Hello everyone I'm young and rich, tall and handsome, Choi Yeonjun...... please take care of me" he said while winking. (Stan zb1 for better life!)

I guess he's flirty type....

"Oh i like how you introduce yourself" ms park said while winking at him.

Tskk....she also like him...

"Haha..thank you" Yeonjun replied while smiling.

"Okay so you can sit beside..... Minhyun...yeah Minhyun raised your hand" ms park said to Minhyun.

But he didn't raise his hands and just keep on sitting there with cold face.

"Sigh.... what I'm gonna do with him.... yeonjun sit beside that boy...look the one with cold face.." ms park said while pointing at him.

"Okay" yeonjun replied while bowing. Then he went to sit with Minhyun.

MINHYUN'S POV

"Hello everyone I'm young and rich, tall and handsome, Choi yeonjun...... please take care of me" that new boy said while winking.

Tskk...

"Okay so you can sit beside..... Minhyun...yeah Minhyun raised your hand" ms park said.

Ughh....why me....i don't want to sit with this guy.....huh...I'm not gonna raise my hand...

"Sigh.... what I'm gonna do with him.... yeonjun sit beside that boy...look the one with cold face.." ms park said while pointing at me.

Am i that cold looking?...ugh i don't care...

That Yeonjun guy started coming towards me with a smile. And sit next to me.

"Hello I'm Yeonjun, nice to meet you" he said while offering a me a handshake.

Gosh he's annoying...

I neither said anything to him nor looked at him.

"Hey, are you there??" He again asked.

"What do you want?" I asked in cold tone.

"Your name is Minhyun...right?" He asked.

"Hmm" I replied.

"Okay so, wanna be friends?" He asked.

"No" i replied coldly.

"Why not?" He again asked.

Ughh.... he's getting on my nerves now..

"Can't you shut you mouth? Let me focus on the lesson" I said coldly.

"Um.. okay. You're really cold as teacher said" he said.

annoying brat....

______________________________________

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well. Stay safe and healthy....

Enjoyyyy😚

Okay bye byee💃💃💃