34: group study

HA EUN'S POV

We all went upstairs in my room and I told them to settle down.

"You guys sit, I'm coming in 5 minutes after changing" I said and went inside my closet picking up a sweat pants and a t-shirt.

After changing I went outside of the closet and saw jaemin and yeonjun lying on my bed playing games. Yu jin who was rubbing her temple in annoyance. And Minhyun who was just sleeping on the couch.

"Guys...?" I called them.

"It hasn't been 5 minutes and y'all are sleeping and playing? Are we here to do this?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I know right? They're not listening to me at all" yu jin sighed.

I went towards Minhyun and picked up a cushion from the couch and hit his face with it.

"Who the fuck-" Minhyun stopped as soon as he saw me.

"Why did you hit me?" He asked sitting up.

"Are you here for sleeping?" I asked.

"No" he replied.

"Then don't sleep" I said.

"As you say, mam" he replied.

I then went towards jaemin and yeonjun and asked "do you guys want me to hit you also or are you getting up on your own?"

"Only if you're going to hit me with  your pretty hands" jaemin said.

"What did you say?" Yu jin asked.

"Are you deaf?" He asked her.

"You-"

"Ok ok stop guys. Let's study. This is what we're here for, right?" I suggested.

"Okay fine" yeonjun replied.

"Let's sit on floor" I suggested.

"Isn't it cold?" Jaemin asked.

"We can use carpet. Wait, I just bought one last week. It's so pretty and soft. Imma bring it" I said and ran inside the closet bringing it.

"Someone help me with it" I asked and yeonjun came and we both settled it down on the floor.

"Look, isn't it pretty?" I asked.

"Yeah but you're more prettier" yeonjun said.

And before I could reply to him, Minhyun said "let's start now"

We all sat down with our books and all. I was sitting beside Minhyun as he was gonna help me in math.

He started explaining things to me that I didn't even heard of.

"Then where did you get this 9 from?" I asked.

"Cause 9 is square of 3. 3 multiply 3 is equal to 9" he explained.