35: I love her

MINHYUN'S POV

"Okay, that's all for today. You did great" I said to ha eun while closing the notebook.

"Hehe thanks" she said giggling.

"And keep on revising these questions, okay?" I asked.

"Okiee" she said.

"So..can we go home now?" Jaemin asked.

"Yeah you can go but if you want, you can have dinner here. It's almost dinner time" Ha eun said.

"No no its-"

Jaemin cut yu jin off who glared at him and said "sure! I would love to"

"Haha okay then. You all are having dinner here and Minhyun you can call hyejin here, she all alone at home" ha eun said.

"Don't worry about her. She's staying at her friend's home today" I said.

"Oh that's great then" she replied.

We all were talking about things when Yu jin asked yeonjun about his crush.

"My crush? Haha well... I don't have one" he said scratching his neck nervously.

Liar

"Ayy don't lie i know you have one. Just tell us if you have one or not. You don't have to tell the name" jaemin said.

"Okay I do have one" he said giving up.

"Oh! Is she in our class?" Yu jin asked.

"Yeah" he replied.

That crush of his better not be my Ha eun.

"What about you jaemin?" He asked.

"M-me?" Jaemin stuttered.

I know his crush dude

"Yeah. Do you have any crush?" He asked.

"Nah dude, I don't" he said acting cool.

Only I know who's this idiot's crush.

"What about you yu jin?" Ha eun asked smirking.

Wait why is she smirking? Is it what I'm thinking?

"Haha I don't have any" yu jin replied with a nervous smile.

"Sure" ha eun smiled.

"So... Minhyun? What about you?" Yu jin asked smirking wait not only yu jin but also jaemin.

These creatures knows that my girl is sitting here but still they do these things.

"Yeah I have one" I said truthfully.

"Y-you have one?" Ha eun asked me shocked.

Oh don't get shocked, princess. It's you who I love.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Oh- g-great" she smiled but I can tell that she forced that smile.

What happened to her? Did I said something wrong? I'll ask her later about this.

____

"How is the dinner kids?" Ha eun's mom asked.

"Aunty, it's so delicious!" Jaemin said.

"Yes! Especially tteokbokki" yeonjun said.

"What about you Minhyun? Is it of your liking?" She asked me.

"Aunty, whatever you make... it's all delicious. I really love the food you cook" I said.

"I'm glad y'all like it" she said.

"Mom, why isn't dad here?" Ha eun asked.

"Well, he'll come tomorrow as he's on business trip" her mom replied.

"Oo..Okie. will be able to celebrate my birthday with us?" She asked.

"Yes of course. He can't miss his princess's birthday, can he?" Her mom replied.

"Hehe okk then! And mom tomorrow we all are going to mall to celebrate my birthday" she said happily.

"Oh sure! Have fun" her mom replied.

After we all were done with dinner, We bid goodbye to each other and I asked yeonjun to take yu jin home as I want to have some talk with jaemin.

After both yu jin and yeonjun left, I asked jaemin about tomorrow's plan.

"Bro! Tell me what should I do??" I asked him.

"Just do as I told you. And she'll be yours" he patted my shoulder.

"Okay. I'm trusting you" I said.

"You can always trust me on these things bro. You know that I'm expert in these things" he said.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and confess to Yu jin" I said looking in his direction.

He choked on I don't know what and said "w-what??"

"Do you think I don't know?" I asked.

"It's not what you think hahaha" he laughed nervously.

"It's okay to like her. She's amazing" I said.

"Yeah I know- I mean she's a witch" he quickly changed his words.

"I got you! Hehe" I chuckled.

"Ok fine! I like her" he said giving up.

I know that he likes her since long time and was trying to hide his feelings. But as his best friend, I know him better than him. I have grew up together with him. If he thinks he can hide his feelings then he's wrong. I can read him like an open book.

"She likes you too" I said.

"What??" He asked shockingly.

I can tell that these two likes each other although they always fight with each other but deep down they have soft for each other. I'll ask Ha eun out tomorrow and will also ask If yu jin likes this idiot or not. She must know this as she's her best friend.

"Yeah...but I'm not sure. But still I think she likes you" I said.

"I love you bro. You made my day by saying this" he said clinging onto my arm.

"Ew.. get off. Go and say this to yu jin" I said shoving him away.

"Rude" he huffed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

Soon we reached home and he said to me before going to his own home "good luck bro. I'm rooting for you"

"Thanks man" I waved at him and went inside my home.

I went inside my room and laid on the bed after changing my clothes into something more comfortable.

I sighed.

I'm nervous. I don't how what will be her reaction. But they way she blushed everytime when flirt with her tells me that she likes me too. But I shouldn't jump into conclusion.

Well, I just hope everything goes well.  I have planned everything well and both yu jin and Jaemin know about this. I didn't told yeonjun because I still don't like that guy. Anyways, i should just sleep now, cause tomorrow is a big day for ha eun.

Goshh! I just love her so much

I laid on my stomach and started kicking my legs on bed like a obsessed teenager who's in love. I know that I'm 18 but who cares. Hehe.

Okay that's enough i think. I'll sleep now.

I switched off the lights and soon sleep engulfed me.
______________________________________

Hello!! I hope you all are doing great.

Actually I think I might start writing my another book soon. I'm thinking of writing heeseung FF.

What do you all think about this? 😀

Anyways, happy reading :)

Bye byee 💃💃💃