3: I will do whatever you want

(After school)

"Ha eun!" Yu jin shouted when she saw Ha eun going home alone.

"Huh? Oh Yu Jin?" Ha eun said after looking behind herself.

"Are you free today? wanna hangout together?" Yu jin asked.

"Sorry I have to go to shopping with my mom later..... sorry" Ha eun said.

"ohh okay" Yu jin said.

"We can hangout tomorrow okay?" Ha eun said.

"okay! thanks" Yu jin said and went to her home.

After sometime Ha eun was on her way to home and suddenly she saw a cute cat on road side "ohh so cute, how are you Kitty?"

She patted her for sometime and saw the cat walking to someone behind her.

Ha eun turned around and saw the cat rubbing her face on someone's leg. she move her eyes upwards and saw Minhyun.

She got shocked and fell down and Minhyun being Minhyun he just ignored her and started walking.

"Yah! what's wrong with you? why are you acting like I am not visible to you?" she yelled at him as she stood up.

Minhyun stopped and started walking backwards and stopped where Ha eun was standing then he said coldly "listen I know you like me but you have to stop. I don't like you"

She looked at him in disbelief and said "are you serious? Don't think highly of yourself, okay? how can you say that? yeah, I know you are handsome, popular-" she stopped as she realized what she just spit out.

Minhyun smirked and took some steps towards her and she starts walking backwards "ohh so you think I'm handsome and all, huh?" He asked.

"I-it's not what you think, just forget what you j-just heard" she said and ran away at the speed of light from there, Minhyun looked at her running figure while chuckling.

(Next day)

Ha eun was on her way to her classroom while thinking 'ugh, now how I'm going to face Minhyun?? Wait....why do I need to face him? He isn't even my friend. Let's just ignore him if he tried to talk to me'

After reaching to her classroom she sat on her desk.

And she saw some money on the floor near her desk

And she saw some money on the floor near her desk. she look here and there to know if someone is looking at her or not but no one is in the classroom she came too early.

She bend a little to take that money.

Suddenly someone came inside and said "hey what are you doing? you come so early"

She got startled and took that money hurriedly. She look behind her and saw Yu jin

"y-yeahh, you too?" Ha eun asked.

"yes I got up early today" Yu Jin replied while smiling and sat beside her.

While talking to her Ha eun put that money inside her pocket not knowing that someone is watching her from outside the classroom and he is none other than 'Minhyun'

Then after few seconds Minhyun entered the classroom and sat on his seat. As soon as Ha eun saw him she hide face with her hands.

Minhyun glanced at her and said "don't hide your face, I already saw you"

After hearing what Minhyun just said she got shocked but didn't said back anything to him because Yu jin was there.

After sometime a student came to tell Yu jin that m.s Park is looking for her so she left the classroom.

Ha eun went towards Minhyun as soon as Yu Jin left and asked him "hey! what did you saw?"

"I saw everything. You stole that money, right?" He asked.

"W-what are you talking about? I didn't stole anything"

"Really?" He asked.

"Y-yess I'm telling the truth" she said.

"Okay, I believe you" he said and took out his phone and show her a video. She widen her eyes after seeing that video.

He recorded her while she was stealing the money.

"Heyy! what the fuck!?" She said.

"Yeahh so, what do you think should I post this on school's forum?" He said with a smirking face.

"I-if you want to then you can I don't care" she said with some confident but inner she was losing it.

Then he stood up. "H-hey, why are you standing up please don't do anything, I was joking" she panicked.

"Hmm but what will I get in return?" He asked.

"Umm.....i will do whatever you want me to do" She said.

"Ohh that's a great idea" he said while smirking.

"Okay then starting today you will do whatever I say, okay?" He asked.

"o-okay " she replied with a sigh.

______________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING ❤️
AND SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE....

BYE BYE 💃💃TAKE CARE
보라해💜