36: Birthday #1

HA EUN'S POV

It's 4:30 pm here and I'm getting ready to hang out with my friends as we said that we'll go to mall.

In morning, as always my mom woke me up but this time she didn't screamed at me instead she firstly wished me happy birthday and told me some sweet words and then kissed me on my forehead.

I wish I had birthday everyday.

Then I had my breakfast and she made my favourite pancakes and strawberry milk. It was delicious.

After that I did nothing but watched some reels. Like, what am I supposed to do? I usually have so many things to do but today I didn't had anything.

Yes I had my homework pending but who studies on their birthday?😀

Yeah but my father called me to wish me happy birthday. I talked for almost 1 hour with him and after that my mom started giving me tips about how should I dress up today.

So now, I'm getting ready with the help of my mother as she's going to do my makeup.

"Why are you so slow? Do you need some help with the dress?" Mom screamed outside of the bathroom.

Here I'm struggling with the zip on my back.

"Yes! I struggling with the zip" i screamed back.

"Then what are you doing inside there? Come outside" she said and I went outside.

"Omg! My daughter is looking so pretty!!" She exclaimed as soon as I came out.

"Mom, I didn't even wore this properly but hehe thank you" I said.

"But still, now come I'll help you" she helped me with the zip and then she did my make up.

The make-up was not heavy. It was perfect. Then she did my hairstyle also. And after sometime everything was done.

"Perfect!!" She exclaimed "my son in law's jaw will drop"

"Mom, he's not your son in law" I said.

"Still. Okay now you're completely ready! Omg my daughter is so beautiful" she said while smiling.

"Of course I'm beautiful just like you" I said.

"Ok ok that's enough now go. Minhyun will pick you up, right?" She asked.

"Yess" I replied and my phone started buzzing.

I picked it up and saw the caller ID 'mr. Ice cube'

I pressed on the green button and said "yes yes I'm coming! Wait for me"

"Yeah.. byee" I then hung up.

"Bye. Have fun okay? Love you" my mom said kissing my cheek.

"Bye byee mom! Love you too" I  grinned at her and went downstairs taking my phone and purse with me.

There I saw Minhyun leaning against his car using his phone and he was looking devilishly handsome.

Damn....