5: So cold, such a jerk

After the class got over Jaemin came towards Ha eun who was packing her bag and ask her "heyy! Ha eun isn't it great that we all are in the same group?"

"Y-yeah it's so great" she replied with fake smile and Jaemin also smiled at her.

"anyways, let's go to cafeteria together it's my treat" Jaemin said.

Ha eun was about to reply him but then suddenly Yu jin came and said cutely "what!! You are giving a treat? Can I come too? Pwease?"

Then he replied while chuckling "ohh okayy, then we should invite Minhyun too" then Yu jin replied him "yeah.....but he's sleeping in the ground."

" It's okay I'll go and call him" Jaemin said.

He was about to go but suddenly Ha eun suddenly hold his wrist and said "wait...he must be tired from today's lecture...let him slee-"

She was about to complete her sentence but then Minhyun entered the class and put his hands on Ha eun's shoulder and said while smirking a bit "I'm hungry let's go"

Ha eun just nodded at him awkwardly, they all went to cafeteria and Jaemin told them to sit and asked them "I'll go and order something....what do you guys want?"

"I want a chocolate pastry..." Ha eun said

"What about you Yu jin?" Jaemin asked.

" I want same as her...." Yu jin said.

"What about you Minhyun?" Jaemin asked

"Americano" Minhyun said.

jaemin just nodded at him and left from there and came back after 5 minutes "here's your pastry" Jaemin said while smiling at Ha eun and Yu jin.

"Thank you ☺️" they both replied.

"And here's your Americano, your majesty

"And here's your Americano, your majesty..."Jaemin said while bowing at Minhyun.

"Jaemin said while bowing at Minhyun

"Hm" Minhyun said while nodding.

"so cold....such a jerk he didn't even helped me that day" Ha eun said under her breath.

"what did you say, Ha eun?" Minhyun asked while raising his eyebrows.

"huh?.....n-nothing" Ha eun said trying to act natural as possible.

"WTF he heard me?? Now I'm gonna dieㅜㅜㅜㅜ...." She was thinking all of this and after sometime the bell ranged s and they all went to classroom.

______________________________________

I hope you all are doing great these days...and thank you for reading.

ENJOYYY....
보라해❤️❤️
Okay bye byeee 💃💃💃