32: Sharing our moments

HA EUN'S POV

"We have school tomorrow. Are you prepared for tomorrow's test?" I asked Minhyun and we both were sitting in living room doing nothing.

"No" he replied.

"Oh yeah. I remember you're intelligent" I chuckled.

"Haha" he laughed.

For sometime we both didn't said anything. Just sat next to each other. I was a little bit embarrassed from this uncomfortable silence between us.

I was thinking about what I should say. Suddenly, we made eye contact and both of us smile at each other. I felt shy but excited at the same time.

"Well..." I tried to start the conversation.

I can tell that he was also looking for something to say. We look at each other for a bit longer, trying to find the right words.

"Okay, it's awkward now" I said and we both laughed at the same time. The laugh makes us feel better and comfortable with each other.

"Yeah, I think we were both just looking at each other and waiting for a conversation to start, right?" He said chuckling.

"Yeah" I said.

MINHYUN'S POV

I was thinking that the laugh made me relax more and I wanted to keep the conversation going. I smile at her and start talking about things.

We continue chatting and getting to know each other more. We both told each other about our interests, hobbies and goals in life. And I realised that we have a lot in common and I felt like I could talk with her for hours without tiring.

"You know what happened with me in my previous school? A guy came and proposed me in front of everyone..." Ha eun said making me shock and jealous?

I raised my eyebrow and asked "Someone proposed to you in front of everyone in your previous school?"

"Yeah..he proposed me in cafeteria while I was eating and I got choked on my rice and spit the rice in his face by mistake" she said.

I burst out laughing at the hilarious situation.

"Oh my god, that's so unlucky! I don't feel sorry for the guy, and I also can't stop laughing" I laughed.

"Yeah! Tell me about your moments also" she said.

I smile at her and think about what to say "I actually have a pretty funny story too. It happened last year. There was this girl in my class who had a huge crush on me for months"

"Ohh then?" She asked.

I laugh a bit while telling this story. My smile brightens up as I look at her reactions.

"I didn't know about her crush, and in fact, I wasn't interested in her at all, so she finally couldn't hide her feelings and one day she decided to confess her feelings to me.

And I refused her because I didn't have any feelings for her. But she didn't want to accept my rejection and kept insisting that she loved me" I said.

"Well, I remember when I first came to school, you were super cold and rude....how did you rejected her?" She asked me.

I laugh nervously at this question and said "I just rejected her on her face saying I'm not interested but I remember this girl not being able to handle rejection. After my rejection, she was like Are you crazy?! Can't you see how much I love you? You're literally my dream man!"

Ha eun started laughing and said "okay so, she was phycho type"

"Yeahhh, she definitely was a little crazy. She even tried to grab me and force me into a date with her. I had to push her away, and she started crying. It was a really embarrassing situation..."

Suddenly the door was knocked by someone.

"It's jaemin and others I guess" Ha eun said.

"Yeah, I'll go and check" I said and stood up to open the door. As I opened the door jaemin was there with others.

"Hii bro! I missed you" jaemin said and was about to hug me but I stepped aside.

"If you're done, you can come inside." I said to jaemin and looked at hyejin.

"What did you bought?" I asked her.

"Clothes and food" she said while coming inside and gave me a cheeky smile.

I sighed and said nothing. Yu Jin, her brother and yeonjun also came inside and everyone settled.

"Unnie, you're still here?" Hyejin asked Ha eun.

"Haha yeah" Ha eun said.

"Okay, as everyone is here let's play truth or dare!" Jaemin said.

"Oh nicee! It's gonna be fun" Yu jin said.

"Yeah so, everyone settle down" jaemin said and we all settled down on floor and of course we sat on a mat that was big enough for us. And as always I was sitting next to Ha eun.

"Okay let me spin the bottle now!" Jaemin said and spin the bottle.

Everyone was playing and was having fun untill that dumbass aka my best friend jaemin decided to ask me the name of my crush.

"What??" I asked again.

"Name of your crush, dude" jaemin said.

I  gave him a glare indicating 'are you mad?'

But he didn't listen and said "say it quickly..."

I sighed and said "I don't have any crush"

"You're lying, oppa!" And now hyejin decided to join this conversation.

"You should shut-"

Suddenly someone's phone rang and it was Ha eun.

"Oh- it's my mom. Be quite everyone" she said and picked up.

"Hey mom!" She said.

"Oh you're home?"

I think her parents came home.

"Okay I'll bring them with me...hmm okay byee" she hung up.

"Guys I've to go...my parents are home. And Minhyun and hyejin you two are coming with me. My mom I invited you to dinner" Ha eun said.

"Oooo" jaemin and Yu jin hooted.

"Okay. So, everyone go to your home" I said to everyone coldly.

"Yeah yeah we're going" said yujin, jaemin and yeonjun together.

After they left we also decided to go.

"Shall we go now?" I asked Ha eun.

"Sure!" She smiled.
______________________________________

Hey everyone!! Omg I updated after so long ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ I was kinda busy and didn't had time to update! Anyways... Here you go!

Enjoy!

Okay bye byee 💃💃💃