1: Meeting you

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ha eun Wake up. You are going to be late!!!!" Ha eun's mom screamed trying to wake her up.

"Mom just 10 minutes more" she said as she put her hands on ears.

Then her mom just lightly slapped her across her face. "Mom why are you hitting me?" she whined as she sat up with a jolt.

She looked at her mom's face and her mom gave her a glare.

"Go get ready or you will eat ladyfinger for a week" her mom said.

Ha eun groaned and said "ugh fine!"

"Okay good, now go and wash up" her mom said and left the room.

Ha eun got up from the bed and took her uniform. Then she took bath and came out after 10 minutes all fresh up.

 Then she took bath and came out after 10 minutes all fresh up

(HER OUTFIT)

She took her shoes and wore it. Then she combed her hair and did a little bit makeup.

 Then she combed her hair and did a little bit makeup

(HER MAKE UP)

After getting ready she took her bag and phone.

Then she went down stairs and sat on breakfast table. Her mom came and put a plate of sandwiches and a glass of orange juice on the table in front of her.

"Here is your breakfast. Hurry up, eat it and go to the school" her mom said.

She quickly ate her breakfast and bid her parents goodbye.

After transferring to new school it's Ha eun's first day. She went to convenience store and bought triangle kimbap and banana milk. She put them inside her bag and took a bus to her new school.

She had mix feelings. She was both excited and nervous.

She entered inside the school and she was awestruck with the infrastructure

She entered inside the school and she was awestruck with the infrastructure. On her way to the classroom she suddenly bumped into a guy and fell off on her butt. She looked up and found a guy who was just staring at her coldly and went on his way.

When that guy ignored her, she thought 'what the hell? He didn't even help me. So rude!'

She was in her own thoughts when she heard someone say "hey are you okay?"

She looked up and saw a handsome guy holding out his hand for her.

"Yes, I'm okay thank you" she replied as she took his hand and stood up.

"Well, I haven't saw you here before, Are you new student?" He asked her.

And she replied while smiling "yes it's my first day here"

"Oh nicee! Ah sorry I didn't introduce myself....so my name is Jaemin and what's your name?" He asked.

"Kim ha eun" she smiled.

He smiled back and said "your name is pretty just like you!"

"Haha thanks" She replied to his compliment.

"And yeah don't mind that bitch earlier, he's always like that" he said.

"Oh okay...is he your friend?" She asked.

"yeah, he's my friend" He replied

"By the way, which grade are you in?" He asked.

"I'm in 12th grade." She said.

Then he said happily "that's great. I'm in 12th grade too. let's go together then"

"Oh I would love to but sorry I have to go to teachers office" she said.

"Oh it's okay then I will meet you later, bye bye" he said.

"Bye byee" she replied and jaemin went to his class and ha eun went to teachers office.

"May I come in sir?" Ha eun asked after reaching there.

"Yes come in" Her teacher replied.

Then she bowed and said "good morning sir, I'm kim ha eun"

"ohh so you are the transferred student, right?" He asked.

"yes sir" she replied.

He nodded and said after giving a piece of paper to her "here is your class schedule"

After taking the sheet she said "thank you sir"

"Come let's go to the classroom" he said after standing up.

"okay sir" she replied.

Then they both went to the classroom, after reaching there he said "wait here for few minutes, come when I'll call you"

"okay sir" she replied.

He entered the classroom and all students stood up to greet him. He greeted them too and asked them to sit down. "Okay students, so today we have a new transfer student" he announced.

All students start talking between themselves. One student said to his friend "I hope that would be a pretty girl" then his friend replied "yeahh man I hope so..."

Then the teacher said "okay students silence. I hope you all will take good care of her, Come inside"

Ha eun was little nervous,she took a deep breath and entered inside......

______________________________________

Hey lovely people. I hope you all are doing well. It's my first story and first time writing something, so I'm totally new to this. I hope you all will give a lot of love to this story.

And if there is any error then please let me know because you know english is not my first language and I'm still learning it.

Thank you.