Chapter 45

"Jin, here!" Hoseok said as he saw his friend in the cafeteria.

"Hey, Hobi! Gosh! We haven't taken our lunch together for a long time!" Jin said as he sat in front of Hoseok.

"I know! By the way, congratulations with your transfer. I know you have always wanted it! I heard emergency patients are now being tagged if they should be in your department or not. It must have been busy." Hoseok said.

"It is! I seldom get my chance to take lunch but I am not complaining at all."

"You got closer to Jungkook. How was it working with him?" Hoseok asked.

"W-well... u-uhm... i-it's fine. H-he is professional." Jin said looking away from his friend and focusing on his food.

"Don't tell me you still like him!" Hoseok exclaimed then moved closer to Jin. "I heard..." he started in a whisper but looked around to make sure that no one is looking or hearing them. Jin got curious and moved closer, too. "I heard he has someone new." He said.

Jin's eyes widened with what Hoseok said. "H-how d-did you know?"

"Someone saw him kissing a person inside his office. Unfortunately, my source was not able to see who it was because or the office's blinds, but their closeness was obvious, this person said. It might be Yugyeom. Do you think they are still together?" Hoseok asked, still careful trying to avoid anyone hearing them.

"I-I d-don't know." Jin said still eating the food.

"Are you jealous of them?" Hoseok asked.

"What? Of course not!" Jin said in panic while looking at Hoseok.

"You know something and you are not telling me." Hoseok said with narrowed eyes.

"I don't know anything about Yugyeom, Hoseok. We don't talk that much."

"Okay. Whatever. By the way, how was your brother? Is he still in the same apartment building as yours?"

Jin sighed and nodded. "By the way, is Taehyung going home as usual in the apartment?" Jin asked.

"Usual schedule. He sometimes go home, he sometimes don't. Why? It's the first time you asked me about him. What is on your mind, Seokjin?" Hoseok asked.

Jin bit his lip. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course, Jin, we've been friends for a long time." Hoseok said.

"I saw him entering my apartment building in the same floor as I do. He does not know I live there and there are only 3 tenants there, you know that, right?"

"Hm." Hoseok nodded and he suddenly realized where the story is going. "Wait! Don't tell me... oh my god.. it is all connected now!" Hoseok said.

"What is?" Jin asked curiously.

"While having dinner with Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung one night, he suddenly said about your apartment building to Namjoon. Remember when I told you about the flower shop and I thought he was the one who ordered the flowers for you?" Hoseok asked and Jin nodded. "He said about sending it to that building. I totally forgot that he does not know about where you currently live and when I saw you with the flowers, I thought he was the one who gave it to you but got curious why it was sent to the hospital instead of the apartment building. D-do you t-think he and J-Jimin..."

"No. I don't think they are like that." Jin said trying to ignore his thoughts about Taehyung.

"But why would he send him flowers?"

"We are not sure if he really did send him the flowers." Jin said hoping that what Hoseok was thinking is not true. It never crossed his mind, though, he thinks they might just be conniving but not really doing something like that.