Chapter 51

"You're back!" Jungkook said as he opened the door for Seokjin.

"Of course! I told you I will be back right away, didn't I?" Seokjin said with a smile as he entered Jungkook's apartment.

Jungkook followed and backhugged him.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked.

Jin caressed Jungkook's hand hugging his waist currently. "I think it's better than what we thought. I hope after all these, we'll be able to rebuild our relationship with him."

"Hm." Jungkook said.

"What should we eat for dinner?" Jin asked him as Jungkook just kept on smelling him.

"Something nice." Jungkook just said.

Jin slapped his hand. "That's not a good answer, Dr. Jeon." He said with a chuckle.

"Let's go outside and eat something for dinner." Jungkook said.

"Can we just stay here?" Seokjin said as he turned his face slightly to kiss Jungkook's cheek. "I'm tired and I want to just rest."

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Just a little bit tired. I picked up double shift yesterday."

"Okay. Then, I'll just cook. You can change in the room and I'll prepare our dinner." Jungkook said as he let go from Jin.

"Thank you, Kook." Jin said as he went to their shared bedroom to take a shower.

**********

After cooking their dinner, Jungkook got curious since Seokjin is still not coming.

When he opened his room, he was surprised to see Jin all cuddled up on his bed, already asleep. He went to his side and tried to wake Jin up.

"Baby... let's have our dinner."

Jin just swayed Jungkook's hand that was tapping his shoulder.

Jungkook sighed. "You asked for dinner but you just slept." He mumbled.

He observed Jin for few more minutes but when he realized that he won't wake up anytime soon, he decided to leave him for now.

He walked back to the dining area and fixed the food that he prepared for their dinner. Instead of eating, he decided to put it in the fridge and it might probably be eaten as their breakfast. He got used to having Seokjin during dinner that it gets hard to eat without him.

He realized that Jin might be tired for the whole week since he covered a lot of shifts which he does not understand why his boyfriend had to do so. He knows how much he likes working but not to this extent. He even covers the shifts in the emergency room whenever a doctor is out and as much as he wants to stop Jin from doing it, he knows that it's his passion.

Sometimes, he wishes he can just get Jin pregnant so that the latter would understand the definition of rest. He knows that Jin was like this before he arrived again the hospital but sometimes he loses his time for him. He's not complaining because he does not want Jin to also choose between work and him, but he wishes that Jin can balance their time.

After putting away the food, he started cleaning all the dishes and the utensils he used for cooking. Jin does not like having dirty dishes overnight and he makes it to the point that he cleans everything before Jin wakes up.

When he was done in the kitchen, he decided to shower and he was not surprised to see Jin not even moving from his sleep. He kissed his forehead before going to the shower room to take a bath.

Jin will scold him if he would just lay in bed without taking a bath even though it's his own bedroom.

After doing everything, he decided to lay down beside Jin and finally rest for the night. He turned off all the lights and decided to rest for the night.