Chapter 4

Jin and Jungkook went to school at the same time.

"Seokjin!" Hoseok shouted when he saw his friend.

"Hoseok, good morning."

"Hi, Hoseok!" Jungkook also greeted.

"Did you two slept over again? Without me?" Hoseok said as if he was offended even though everyone knows this is a usual thing for Jin and Jungkook. They were bestfriends since primary school anyway. Jin's dad is also working under Jungkook's, so it's kind of expected.

"Yeah." Jin answered yawning.

"Why are you still sleepy?" Hoseok asked.

"We both finished our school papers that we need to submit this Friday. I have already sent mine via email. How about you, Kook?"

"I fell asleep right away when you laid down beside me." Jungkook said. "Shall we get coffee first?" He asked.

"Probably after the practice." Jin answered. "When will you finish your paper?"

"I promise, I'll finish it later." Jungkook answered.

"Do it now while you still have the time." Jin said, almost scolding Jungkook as they sat on their desks.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but followed anyway.

"Did you finish yours, Hoseok?" Jin asked.

"Not yet, but same with Jungkook, I'm almost done. How was the suit fitting yesterday?" He asked Jin.

"It was fine. Sunghoon-hyung paid for the suits. It turned out he and Jimin-hyung were also looking for a suit for an event they'll be attending. We also had dinner after in a restaurant reserved by Sunghoon-hyung."

"Oh! That's nice. How was your brother by the way? I haven't seen him eversince he moved to the Park's residence." Hoseok said.

"He's looking gorgeous as always. Looks like hyung was being well taken care of by Sunghoon-hyung. He actually found a perfect partner. Sunghoon-hyung is really kind, smart and funny, add to that, he's also handsome and rich. I think hyung is very lucky---" Jin was stopped when he heard Jungkook suddenly slamming his laptop closed. He looked at him and he looks mad. "Hey, are you done with the paper?"

"Yes! I just submitted it!" He said then went away.

"What's his problem?" Jin asked.

"I think he's still jealous of your brother. I saw him talking to your brother one time in a nearby store. They look so close and Jungkook looks so happy with him."

"Really? When was that?"

"I think that was last Friday. I didn't get the chance to say hi because my date was in a hurry."

"I didn't know they've met each other." Jin said, thinking why no one actually told him about that. He is pretty close to Jimin and Jungkook tells him almost everything. "It must have just slipped their mind because it must have been a quick meeting."

"Yeah, probably but they were just so close, as if Jungkook was so in love with him still. I didn't know that they were that close. I remember how Jungkook drank a lot of alcohol and was almost hospitalized when your brother rejected him. They were just casual after that but were not as closed as before. Good thing they were able to resolve that, especially that you are Jungkook's best friend and you are pretty close to your brother."

"Yeah. I know." Jin thought about what Hoseok said and the sudden closeness of the two. He also noticed how Jimin was super excited to help out Jungkook with the suit when before he's not fond of him. He would always tell Jin that he can't believe how his brother had a crush on a man like him. They never even talked before Jimin got married.

"Jin, did you hear what I just said?"

"Oh, sorry, what was that again?"

"I said, my family from Seoul will also be here on the graduation day. Maybe we can meet at night and I'll introduce you to them." Hoseok said.

"Oh, okay. That's nice of them. I'll see what will be the plans."

"Did you know that Jungkook's cousin is also a friend of my cousin?" Hoseok asked.

"Wait, Taehyung-hyung and Yoongi-hyung? They're both practicing in the same hospital now, right?"

"Yeah! I guess that's how they've met each other. Yoongi-hyung will arrive here with Taehyung-hyung. It will be fun to go out with everyone of them." Hoseok said. "They might be able to give us more insights so you can decide if you'll accept the offer in Seoul."

"Hoseok..."

"Don't tell me you still haven't thought about it?"

"I--- well, we had a lot of paper works to submit and---"

"It's Jungkook again, isn't it?" Hoseok asked.

"No. I don't know. He doesn't want to go to Seoul. He said he's good to practice here. His parents wanted me to push him but he won't listen." Jin said.

"Then leave him! He's a grown man and you have your goal. Don't be so caught up with him that you'll forget your goals."

"I know. I just haven't told him that yet. How about you? What are your plans after this?" Jin asked.

"I applied in Daegu. My cousin, Yoongi-hyung, will be assigned there soon and I think it'll be better to have someone in Senior that I know." He answered. "I also have plans to practice in Seoul, but unfortunately, my grades are not as good as yours. I will go there after 2 years, so please wait for me." Hoseok said.

"Pabo! Of course, I will! Eomma and Appa are excited about it when I told them. I just need to tell Jungkook about it."

"He also received an offer, right?"

Jin nodded. "But he declined it."

"Dang! He doesn't know how thankful he should be and just wasted it."

"He wanted to rest for a while after graduation or just practice here in Busan. He just wanted to stay here, and I don't get it. We applied last year at the same time. He said he spent too much time just studying so he wanted to do something special for him." Jin said.

"Like what? Pursuing your married brother?"

"Hoseok! Don't say it like that! They might have just met accidentally."

"Yeah, whatever. Believe what you want." Hoseok said.