Chapter 37

I don't know why I'm doing this but here's another one and last one before I go to work. Keep the comments coming! Message me for your personal fave and I'll think about updating it tomorrow.

Their daily life had been something common again, except the smiles that Jin and Jungkook started exchanging now. Jin had been healthier and instead of doing double shifts, he stays at their department's quarters for a few hours.

"You're still here?" Sangyeob asked upon seeing him.

"I was just about to leave. You're done with your shift?" Jin asked while yawning and stretching.

"Not yet."

"Okay. I'll go now. I'll also eat outside for dinner. I am craving for moksal." Jin said as he packs his things.

"Go ahead and eat well." Sangyeob said and he bid goodbye to him.

When Jin was waiting for the elevator, he was surprised to see Yugyeom and Jungkook walking towards the same direction.

They both stopped in front of the elevators.

"Good evening, Dr. Kim." Yugyeom started the conversation. "Are you on your way home?"

"Hello, Dr. Jeon, Nurse Kim. N-no. I will take my dinner on my way before I go home."

Jungkook remained silent but smiled at him.

"Oh, I just remembered! Good thing you said about dinner!" Yugyeom said suddenly. "I need to visit a friend admitted in 7th floor and promised him dinner. You two can go ahead." He then looked at Jungkook. "Dr. Jeon, I know you said you are really hungry and wanted to have dinner, maybe you two can go and have one. I will see you both tomorrow." He said then hurriedly left.

Jungkook's eyes widened by whatever Yugyeom said.

"I-I guess we can go to a dinner. We're colleagues anyway." Jin said to Jungkook.

"Y-yeah. W-we can take my car."

"I--w-well I plan on going to a place where we can just walk and probably go back here later for our cars." Jin said.

"M-maybe we can just go there. I don't exactly have a place in mind." Jungkook answered.

"Great." Jin said just as the elevator door opened.

************

Yugyeom was sneaking a peek at the two doctors he left in front of the elevator when someone poked his shoulder.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed, surprised to have someone see him in his state.

"What are you looking at there?" Sangyeob asked.

"Oh, hello, Dr. Lee. I was just looking at something." He reasoned out.

"I see."

"Are you done for your shift?" He asked the doctor.

"Not yet, actually. I am just passing by to get dinner at the cafeteria."

"Great! Can I come with you?"

"S-sure. I guess? Aren't you supposedly with Dr. Jeon?" He asked.

"Oh, Dr. Jeon already got home." Yugyeom answered.

"Oh okay. It's not usual that I see you alone. Aren't you in a relationship with him?"

Yugyeom's eyes widened. "Of course not! I am technically his personal nurse because of the surgery he had before and he needed to have a nurse to monitor him for 2 years. Right now, I am just here working for him. Shall we go? I am famish!" Yugyeom said.