Chapter 55: Always For You

***This is the moment I've been waiting for!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!***

*Alora POV*

Moments like these don't come around this often, and they say the moments that matter most or chances that are once in a lifetime, will pass you by so fast that you don't even realize them till it's too late. But this-.... this moment was the moment I've been trying to get to. Nine years, nine long years of being without you

All my thoughts, my whole heart, everything. Literally, my whole self, my whole being........ was to get here. 

Trying so hard to achieve the impossible. But here I am. 

Here I am.

The moment my body stepped through the wall, I was burdened with the reminder of what I couldn't do back then. 

The smell of filth, burned skin, rotting odors surrounding me. I brought my hand to my mouth to try to get clear of it, but it was literally wanting to choke me. Its foul air suffocating my lungs.

It felt like just yesterday that I was here, nothing had really changed, it was still dark, barely any light coming the small windows in the stone ceilings. My eyes watching the dementors move back and forth, keeping watch. 

Luckily, I didn't notice any guards nearby. 

The first few cells that were in reach brought me to absolute shame. Most of them rocking themselves back in forth, screaming, tortured, blood running down their eyes, blood running down their faces from the agony they were inflicting on themselves. Their bloody fingernails scraping away their face to get relief. Trying to hurt themselves, to just feel anything. Anything at all. 

Even if it was pain. 

I began to panic, moving swiftly down the long hallway. The swing of chains, the sound of the distance screams. 

"Come here..... I'll take away your pain!!!!" One screamed at me, his hand reaching out to me. Trying to swing at me.

I moved further into the aisle, trying to keep away but it was so dark. So..... cold.

The goosebumps flooding over my skin, my heart breaking, the tears seeming to already overtake my face as I searched.

Where..... where are you......

Overwhelming panic, a brim of sweat coating my face as my feet traveled me further down. 

The scurry of rats at my feet, making me squeal as they tried biting at me.

A dark menacing sound like a scream. 

Ear pinching from above caught my attention.

"Oh shit."

A dementor caught me, it's dark black shadows coming behind it as it made it descend down to me, one after another.

I grabbed my wand, placing it in front of me. Ready to use the patronus charm. 

A memory.........

A powerful memory.....

My mind immediately went to Ominis for a moment, as he sat along my bedside, holding my hand, crying, holding me as he looked away as the burned marks from the ancient magic. His light. I was his light. Holding him together. But at the same time, he didn't know he was also holding me together as I was continuing to break from the inside. 

I closed my eyes, knowing it wasn't powerful enough. Happy enough. 

Memory after memory, tale after tale. Of your face. Of-.... Us.