𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 ◎ 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝.•°

'Edited'

Her pov

This man doesn't leave my side even for a minute. Not even, when the boys come. He is always here with me. I don't have any idea, who is handling the company but he is not doing any work because I don't see his laptop anywhere. His sole focus is on me.

I had breakfast half an hour ago, and then he went to see the doctor. I am finally getting discharged. I despise this place tremendously. It all smells of medicine. Even, I smell like medicine too.

Taehyung entered inside the room with a smile on his face, heck he didn't smile this beautifully in last two days. I desperately missed his smile. My thoughts were disturbed when he decided to say something. "Let's go back home, love. I have finished all the formalities." I responded by nodding my head.

Just then, jimin entered the room with a bag in his hand and walked to us. "How are you feeling now little sister?" Jimin asked me with a smile on his face. "Better, brother." You replied, returning the smile.

"That's great. By the way, these are your clothes. I will send a nurse to help you." He informed and then left the room because he received an important call.

"Do you want me to assign a nurse for you?" He inquired, his eyes filled with concern. I don't think I need a nurse and can mange myself well. Furthermore, I am uncomfortable having a nurse at home.

"No, I can manage." I responded, my voice assuring him that I did not require the assistance of a nurse. He nodded as if he understood my situation.

The door to the room opened again, revealing a nurse this time. She walked to me and took the bag from the couch. He looked at me and mumbled 'I'm outside.' and went out of the room.

After ten minutes, the nurse changed my clothes and I was all ready to leave the hospital with a cast on my left arm. The nurse left, and he entered the room right away. I attempted to stand up but failed. Heck, my entire body is in pain. I am in need of a hot shower. Before I could fall, he captured me and then slid a hand under my thighs and picked me up in bridal style. "Let me help you. Your body will pain from walking." He whispered and walked out of the room.

Jimin also accompanied us with my medicines and reports in his hand, looking at the bag of medicines, I swear I will faint. Is it possible for someone to consume that many tablets? Well, perhaps it is. He walked out of the hospital and then towards the car with me in his arms. Jimin assisted him by opening the door, and he stepped inside the car. Jimin got into the driver's seat and started the engine before beginning to drive.

I rested my head on his left shoulder and looked out the window of the car. Throughout the ride, I did not say anything; I had a lot on my mind, but I chose not to say or ask anything. I considered every possible reason for this attack, but none of them were adequate, with the exception of one: there could be a personal issue between him and his rival, but could they escalate to the point of using lethal weapons.

Jimin announced that we had arrived and parked the car in front of the mansion. Taehyung come outside the cars and again picked me up in bridal style. I wanted to say that I can walk but my body is in pain, maybe because of the complete bed rest I went through in last two days and a night.

I looked around the mansion. Everything is the same except one thing: security. He tightened security to the point where there are three guards for every ten metres of the mansion. Entering inside the mansion, I found all the maids in the living room. Aera was looking at me with her concerned eyes, I passed a smile to her.