𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ◎ 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞.•°

'Edited'

Author's pov

Next morning

The birds chirping from the garden start to hear inside the mansion, all the maids and guards are doing their jobs perfectly.

They were both finally sleeping peacefully, without any nightmare in each other's embrace. A phone alarm settled at exactly 6 a.m. started to ring, which might disturb their beautiful sleep.

He whined in his sleep when the alarm tone disturbed him. His hand, with his eyes closed, reached near the nightstand and slid a finger on the screen to shut it off, and the alarm tone got silent.

He opened his eyes and was about to move from his position, but then he saw the world's most beautiful view in front of his eyes: his love sleeping peacefully in his embrace while looking so beautiful.

His eyes were filled with love, which was only for her. He leaned a little forward, placed his lips on her forehead, and gave her a peck, which is a sign of his love, his adoration, and his affection for her.

It is also a sign of safety for her, but sadly, maybe she doesn't know about it.

He moved a little from his place, trying his best not to disturb her, and he succeeded. He stood up, took steps in the direction of his room, and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

Time skip ( after 10 min )

He was still inside the bathroom, but his thoughts were completely on you. He was thinking about last night's accident and your past. He wanted to know about it very badly, but as the doctor has suggested, he doesn't want to give you any kind of stress.

Her pov

I opened my eyes when my sleep was complete. It's the first time, I've had this much peaceful and beautiful sleep. My mind was blank. I tried to think about what happened yesterday, and then everything hit me like a truck.

It's my first morning in this beautiful mansion, but also with my so-called forced husband. Let's hope for the best.

I moved from my position as I was still lying on the bed, and then I took some steps to go inside the bathroom to freshen up, but before that, I thought to fix my bed as it was messy.

After fixing my bed, I finally went inside the bathroom. My ankle was hurting because of the wound, but I ignored it. I have to bear it.

I remember everything that happened last night-the way he talked to me, the way he called me love. But I don't know why he's acting like a good person. A good person doesn't purchase a girl for himself, Right?? But he did.

Then how can we say that he is a good man? He is absolutely not. Maybe he just married me to satisfy his needs and to use my body, but why me?

It's not like he can't hire a slut or whore for him; even they will all be more beautiful than me and will satisfy his needs better than me. He doesn't need to get married for that either.

When I finished my bad thinking about him, I brushed my teeth, washed myself up, and changed into a bathrobe, as I forgot to take my dress, and then I opened the door and dried my wet hair.

Then, I went to the wardrobe to find a dress for me. I opened it, and then my gaze fell on a beautiful white-coloured silk dress that reached to my knees. I wore it and walked towards the mirror, did some light makeup, and tied my hair in a loose bun.

After getting ready, I walked to the door and opened it, and my gaze fell on the opposite door, which was opened at the same time as mine, and there stood my husband.

It's going to be awkward to face him today after how I behaved last night. I hope he is not going to ask me about last night because I'll not be able to answer him.

"Let's go downstairs together," he announced, holding my hand, and I didn't deny him because I'd get lost in this big mansion alone. My ankle was hurting a lot because of the wound, and I can't even walk without limping, and he was walking way too fast.

We were on the way down, but because of my ankle, I couldn't match his speed, and then suddenly he turned around and faced me. He seems to notice it.

"Be careful," he suggested and lifted me up in bridal style. I immediately slid my arm around his neck, balancing myself. He started to walk down the stairs.

Why am I feeling like he is a good man? Does he care for me? But why? These questions were running through my mind all the way downstairs.

What I think about him is that maybe he is acting like a good person. So that later he can trip me into his plan and use me, but he doesn't know that I'm not going to fall into his trap.

I can't, at least not anymore, and if I fall into his trap, then I'll be the dumbest person to get cheated again and again because of my so-called weakness of trusting men. But not anymore. I'm not going to trust him.

Yes heaven, you will not trust him; he is not a good person, so don't. He will show his true colours very soon. I motivated myself.

I came out of my thoughts when he made me sit on a chair, on the dining table. All the maids and guards were bowing their heads, showing respect to the person who purchased me.
Huh, he's a jerk and doesn't deserve the respect.

I loathe him for what he did. I will surely ask him about this; it's not like I'm scared of him or something like that. I won't show him my weak side anymore.

'Guess what? You did last night.' said my conscious.

'shut up.' I screamed inside my mind.

A maid came and served us breakfast. After serving us, "Everyone can leave" he ordered, and all the maids and guards left the dining room and went to do their assigned work.

I started eating my meal without having any conversation. My exams are coming, so I must focus on my studies so that I can at least perform well in finals.

"Did you know about the rules written in the contract?" He disturbed my thoughts with this question, but wait, there's a rule in the contract?

_______________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed this ✨
________________________________

What you guys think about this chapter?
And what you think about rules?? Tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to voteee
Till then take care

Remember you mean a lot for me.
I love you♡