𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ⁠◎ 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲.•°

'Edited'

Y/n pov

As I walked into the classroom, I noticed my bully 'Elisha'. I am not sure why she always bullies and insults me in front of other students.

"Look... who is here guys?" Elisha said with a disgusting smirk.

I tried to ignore her as usual, but she grabbed a handful of my hair and banged my head against the wall.

I hissed in pain, and she simply smirked again. There was not a single student in the crowd of fifty who offered to help me.

As usual, I try to ignore her and make an effort to get to my desk. But she grabbed my hair again.

"How dare you, bitch?" She said, and I banged my head against the wall again, this time with more pressure and force, hissing even louder.

"This is what you get for ignoring me," she explained.

"Oh, I am sorry... your head started to bleed," she mocked before leaving the class with her classmates.

I touched my forehead and found a small amount of blood on my fingers. I went to the bathroom and washed my forehead. My tears were about to fall, but I tried not to let them.

I took a bandage from my bag and applied it to my forehead.

I did not go to the college's medical room because I did not want anyone to know. Elisha bullied me on a daily basis, as if it was her habit. I wonder if there's a day, she didn't bully me.

I returned to my class. Elisha was smirking at me. I ignored her because I did not want to see her face. I sat at my desk and pulled out the books for today's first lecture.

After a few minutes, the professor approached and began lecturing us. I am not particularly interested in my studies, and I just want to be alone. I don't want anyone, near me... I do not like the sun's light. I enjoy darkness and solitude.

Everything around me feels like a lie. Everyone is same. Everyone is selfish.

They are not loyal to us; rather, they are loyal to our needs. Once a need has been met. Their loyalty is over.

Time skips.

I am on my way back home. I was deep in thought when I suddenly realized...

The population is growing, and we are getting lonely.

It's damn true right?? Because everyone in today's world is lonely; even if there are thousands of people around us, we will still feel lonely.

I was deep in thought until I realized I was near a park and decided to spend some time there.

I went inside the park and sat beneath a tree. Children were having a great time playing.

There were some elderly couples there as well. They were looking fantastic together. Everyone was pleased.

There were also some younger couples. They were holding each other's hands and smiling so sweetly while conversing.

I wonder if I will ever be as happy as this, but I am not sure if I deserve it.

Maybe I will not ever be this happy in my life, but I still want to know what it feels like to be loved, cared for, and understood by someone.